Thread: ULE Body/Angel detents needed in Atlanta

Question ULE Body/Angel detents needed in Atlanta

Hey guys,

Anyone in or around Atlanta have any angel threaded detents or know where to get some? We are playing on Saturday and I just remembered my last detent broke the last time I was playing and none of the stores seem to have any in stock. I tried calling Georgia Paintball and Paintball Atlanta.

Also don't know where we are playing but I'll update this thread when I know and anyone can feel free to join us.

Most of the pro shop guys are like a mule looking at a new gate when it comes to mags.

But they a lot of times know a mag enthusiast in the area that might have what you need.

Won't hurt to ask.

Doc on mcb made some, also AGD website still has them.

Quote Originally Posted by C_losjoker View Post
    Doc on mcb made some, also AGD website still has them.
    He is looking for local help since he needs them buy close of business tomorrow.

Not looking like I'm gonna find one. I guess I'm gonna try to make something like a nubbin for the twist lock barrels out of a paperclip and rubber band. Any other suggestions?

Doesn't help you now, but wish I would have seen this I could have overnighted you a couple. I learned a similar way to always have some spares and to buy detents in bulk.