Thread: What classifies as a Frankenmag and Nasty mag?

What classifies as a Frankenmag and Nasty mag?

Hey guys just curious about what exactly these mags consist of? Mainly in regards to the Frankenmag since i see soooooo many variations of them. The Nasty mag i see mostly with multiple bodies. Any input?

Anything called "Nasty" is generally multiple barreled guns. So having 2 valve joined to 1 frame/trigger would be a "nasty".

"Frakenmags" are generally guns that are thrown together, with a mix of parts and annos. Most people that have left over build parts will throw the parts together to make a working gun but not following one sense of direction(building a Tac-One, or ULE, etc). So you will have a blue ULE body, with a Tac-One rail, a CF frame, with a chrome vert and whatever barrel. There is set build list, just parts.

Awesome thanks for the clarification Nobody!

A frankenmag is one that is cobbled together with a mix of parts that don't match or belong, and often in an nonconventional manner.
    Except for the Automag in front, its usually the man behind the equipment that counts.

Cyco-Dude Guest
    hmm...in my mind, i think frankenmag would be an automag that uses non-automag parts? like ego / angel frames and whatnot? because really...pretty much every 'mag is just a mix of parts, haha!

and a nasty mag is a double-barreled automag. two valves, two bodies, two barrels, two hoppers...lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyco-Dude View Post
    hmm...in my mind, i think frankenmag would be an automag that uses non-automag parts? like ego / angel frames and whatnot? because really...pretty much every 'mag is just a mix of parts, haha!

and a nasty mag is a double-barreled automag. two valves, two bodies, two barrels, two hoppers...lol.
    All parts work are for a mag. They just don't know it when they are made.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyco-Dude View Post
    ... because really...pretty much every 'mag is just a mix of parts, haha!...
    Yes, but mag parts belong on any mag.