Thread: Gloss Black X-Mag

Gloss Black X-Mag

Gloss Black X-Mag Reduced $725 OBO PP'd / Shipped

Hello, thank you for viewing my post. I am selling a gloss black X-mag in good condition. There are some minor scratches at various parts of the marker and the X-Mag lettering is faded on the Valve. I do not have an ACE board to include or the stock barrel. I am including the Dye Ultralight that is pictured. The software is 3.2 and the battery holds a charge. The marker and Lvl 10 bolt function as they should. The battery charger with car adapter is included. Please let me know if you have any additional questions.

-Rob

Last edited by InverseSpectrum; 09-22-2015 at 07:44 AM.

I'm willing to give 600.00

No thanks.

ill give you 500$, since it has no ace no stock barrel, etc and how good is the battery?

Quote Originally Posted by knownothingmags View Post
    ill give you 500$, since it has no ace no stock barrel, etc and how good is the battery?
    says the guy who sold me a Euro Xmag without an ACE board and no original barrel for far more (albeit with two barrels, one more breech and a very sweet ano job by Cuastic)
    No offense, the marker worked and still works perfectly - I absolutely love it, use it very often and don't intend to sell it. And I believe that the price I paid for that one was fair for both sides. But 500$ for a nice X? really? That's not too fair now is it?

(and I am not posting/commenting about this because I am selling a similar Xmag myself, but rather because I've had the chance to deal with InverseSpectrum and he's a very fair and good guy to deal with)

Quote Originally Posted by flampaint View Post
    says the guy who sold me a Euro Xmag without an ACE board and no original barrel for far more (albeit with two barrels, one more breech and a very sweet ano job by Cuastic)
    No offense, the marker worked and still works perfectly - I absolutely love it, use it very often and don't intend to sell it. And I believe that the price I paid for that one was fair for both sides. But 500$ for a nice X? really? That's not too fair now is it?

(and I am not posting/commenting about this because I am selling a similar Xmag myself, but rather because I've had the chance to deal with InverseSpectrum and he's a very fair and good guy to deal with)
    lol yeah, I was poking fun, he should get what he is asking.

Thanks Flampaint. Battery? It works as well as my Emag battery, beyond that I have no metric to determine its effectiveness. I have played several games on it without issues. Either way, I'm not trying to be nasty, but at $600, I would rather keep this piece than sell it at this time. The offering is OBO however and the price of an item is in fact what you can get for it. But hey, the grips and mode selector came from Knownothingmags I believe, so that has to count for something! And thanks to Flampaint, there will be a battery saver.