Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Results 121 to 150 of 194

Thread: TUNABALL 9 & Vintage Gun Day - June 4th and 5th 2016

  1. #121
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Soon to be the Dirty jErZ
    Posts
    8,921
    Quote Originally Posted by going_home View Post
    Neither one of those guys even played last year.

    Wait, there isnt one price for both days of Tunaball ?

    I havent bought my plane tix yet......

    RJ and Bryan were indeed there... as a matter of fact they had the booth set up next to Simon's trailer. I will be working with RJ and old school paintball going forward on the Vintage Gun Day thing. RJ can do a lot more to help promote and grow the event.

  2. #122
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Tampa, hot & humid.....
    Posts
    7,148
    I wasnt questioning whether were there, I remember them.

    I was questioning the $35 / $40 entry for Sunday, it wasnt so last year.

    Theres no way to prepay either......
    "When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty." Thomas Jefferson

  3. #123
    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Location
    Inception Designs HQ
    Posts
    2,337
    If you are there on Friday, then you can pay for the days then. If you really want to do it before hand, Top Gun will have a prepay option up in a day or too.

  4. #124
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Tampa, hot & humid.....
    Posts
    7,148
    Friday it is.

    Hoping to have the IR3 back from Brad for Sunday.
    "When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty." Thomas Jefferson

  5. #125
    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Location
    Inception Designs HQ
    Posts
    2,337
    If you want, you can have Brad send it direct to me. He should have address. If not, i can text him again. Or you can send it to the field, i guess.

  6. #126
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Soon to be the Dirty jErZ
    Posts
    8,921
    Not my best work.. but new Tunaball poster added to the first post.

  7. #127
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Tampa, hot & humid.....
    Posts
    7,148
    Quote Originally Posted by Nobody View Post
    If you want, you can have Brad send it direct to me. He should have address. If not, i can text him again. Or you can send it to the field, i guess.
    He should have already shipped it hopefully.

    I dont have to UPS my gear till a week from Monday, should have it by then.


    Quote Originally Posted by BigEvil View Post
    Not my best work.. but new Tunaball poster added to the first post.
    Its actually pretty good.


    "When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty." Thomas Jefferson

  8. #128
    Join Date
    May 2001
    Location
    IN -- USA
    Posts
    9,612
    Don't forget - this coming Monday is Memorial day - so you lose some time.

  9. #129
    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Location
    Inception Designs HQ
    Posts
    2,337
    The poster is good. I think Tuna wishes he had that head of hair....

  10. #130
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Tampa, hot & humid.....
    Posts
    7,148
    Quote Originally Posted by Dayspring View Post
    Don't forget - this coming Monday is Memorial day - so you lose some time.
    You are right.

    Better ship tomorrow.
    "When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty." Thomas Jefferson

  11. #131
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    New Hampshire
    Posts
    472
    Unfortunately back to back vet bills of $900 and $3100 are going to prevent me from coming this year. Sorry to pull out this late. I am in one of the cabins so my spot is now open. If it cant be filled, let me know and i can cover the cost of spot.

  12. #132
    Join Date
    May 2001
    Location
    IN -- USA
    Posts
    9,612
    Quote Originally Posted by El Zilcho View Post
    Unfortunately back to back vet bills of $900 and $3100 are going to prevent me from coming this year. Sorry to pull out this late. I am in one of the cabins so my spot is now open. If it cant be filled, let me know and i can cover the cost of spot.
    Jesus - what happened?

  13. #133
    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Location
    Inception Designs HQ
    Posts
    2,337
    Damnit. Was hopefully trade you the ICD parts for the Borg parts you have... Oh well. Hope your pet(s) appreciate the great care you're obviously giving them.

  14. #134
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Soon to be the Dirty jErZ
    Posts
    8,921
    Quote Originally Posted by El Zilcho View Post
    Unfortunately back to back vet bills of $900 and $3100 are going to prevent me from coming this year. Sorry to pull out this late. I am in one of the cabins so my spot is now open. If it cant be filled, let me know and i can cover the cost of spot.
    Sorry to hear that Evan.

  15. #135
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    waiting for winter
    Posts
    1,578
    gear shipped today but the ups guy would not let me prepay for the return trip

  16. #136
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    New Hampshire
    Posts
    472
    Quote Originally Posted by Nobody View Post
    Damnit. Was hopefully trade you the ICD parts for the Borg parts you have... Oh well. Hope your pet(s) appreciate the great care you're obviously giving them.
    I think the USPS is still in business 😉

  17. #137
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    New Hampshire
    Posts
    472
    Quote Originally Posted by Dayspring View Post
    Jesus - what happened?
    A few weeks ago he was attacked by an unknown Shepard in my mother's driveway ($900). Yesterday he had his ACL repaired which was not related to the attack but had to be done ($3100). If I really want to piss and moan, there is also $500 worth of imaging associated with the ACL repair and $170 for a new crate.

    I think he is worth every penny though.

    <a data-flickr-embed="true" href="https://www.flickr.com/photos/98035002@N06/26647581574/in/dateposted-public/" title="10730"><img src="https://c7.staticflickr.com/8/7368/26647581574_289c50d0f2_m.jpg" width="240" height="198" alt="10730"></a><script async src="//embedr.flickr.com/assets/client-code.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
    Last edited by El Zilcho; 05-25-2016 at 10:42 PM.

  18. #138
    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Location
    Inception Designs HQ
    Posts
    2,337
    They are always worth it. Your absence is totally understandable and you'll be missed.

  19. #139
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Tampa, hot & humid.....
    Posts
    7,148
    Quote Originally Posted by vintage View Post
    gear shipped today but the ups guy would not let me prepay for the return trip
    Its probably a franchise, not a company owned store.

    I always go to the main UPS hub where you have to stand at a computer and type everything in yourself, print a ticket and take it to the counter and pay.

    I just printed one for both ways and stuck the return one in the case with the gear.

    I'd find a UPS store now on google in between the airport and field and hit it on the way to the field Friday .

    Might want to call UPS and let them know Topgun isnt open Mondays and Tuesdays also.

    "When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty." Thomas Jefferson

  20. #140
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    waiting for winter
    Posts
    1,578
    Quote Originally Posted by going_home View Post
    Its probably a franchise, not a company owned store.

    I always go to the main UPS hub where you have to stand at a computer and type everything in yourself, print a ticket and take it to the counter and pay.

    I just printed one for both ways and stuck the return one in the case with the gear.

    I'd find a UPS store now on google in between the airport and field and hit it on the way to the field Friday .

    Might want to call UPS and let them know Topgun isnt open Mondays and Tuesdays also.

    its the main shipping hub for this side of the state and i did have to type in all my info.

  21. #141
    Join Date
    May 2001
    Location
    IN -- USA
    Posts
    9,612
    Gear shipped, will be there Wed.

  22. #142
    Join Date
    May 2001
    Location
    IN -- USA
    Posts
    9,612
    Well this coming weekend is going to be interesting - sprained my wrist last week. Hopefully it'll be all healed for Saturday, otherwise I'm playing hopperball all weekend - won't be able to reload.

  23. #143
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Tampa, hot & humid.....
    Posts
    7,148
    Quote Originally Posted by Dayspring View Post
    Well this coming weekend is going to be interesting - sprained my wrist last week. Hopefully it'll be all healed for Saturday, otherwise I'm playing hopperball all weekend - won't be able to reload.
    Get a wrist brace from CVS / Walgreens etc.

    Adrenalin will take over and you'll be slower but fine.

    "When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty." Thomas Jefferson

  24. #144
    Join Date
    May 2001
    Location
    IN -- USA
    Posts
    9,612
    Quote Originally Posted by going_home View Post
    Get a wrist brace from CVS / Walgreens etc.

    Adrenalin will take over and you'll be slower but fine.


    Been in a brace since then - but it's the twisting motion that's got me right now.

  25. #145
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    2,214
    Quote Originally Posted by Dayspring View Post
    Well this coming weekend is going to be interesting - sprained my wrist last week. Hopefully it'll be all healed for Saturday, otherwise I'm playing hopperball all weekend - won't be able to reload.
    That's what teammates are for.

  26. #146
    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Location
    Inception Designs HQ
    Posts
    2,337
    Learn how to load with the off hand. Simple solution.

  27. #147
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Soon to be the Dirty jErZ
    Posts
    8,921
    ..or just be good enough to not have to reload

  28. #148
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Live Free or Die
    Posts
    2,018
    Quote Originally Posted by BigEvil View Post
    ..or just get shot out enough to not have to reload
    Fixed that for you.
    Quote Originally Posted by dano_____ View Post
    I keep forgetting to not feed my mags after midnight so they seem to multiply regularly.

  29. #149
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    908

    TUNABALL 9 &amp; Vintage Gun Day - June 4th and 5th 2016

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Image1464616417.371182.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	52.4 KB 
ID:	92623


  30. #150
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Tampa, hot & humid.....
    Posts
    7,148
    Even if he has the funds to spend on that, it doubtful it would arrive in time.
    "When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty." Thomas Jefferson

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •