Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: My warpless Rotor project

Yeah I saw that when the parts came in. I'll have to get the black cage I missed on ordering that.
    Working on the new top now

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    I sell new 800 mah Emag batteries, in dealers section, or pm for pricing. batteries ready to ship

Awesome! This project is still the most interesting to me because I love warpfed markers but hate the weight of a warpfeed. My warpless Z3 is working for me, but the Rotor is still my favorite loader by far.

working on the damn shape for the top shell to seat to the bottom shell.
    i need my other printer up in this second office so i dont have to keep running down to the basement office where everything else is

It really shouldn't be too much of a problem to take out the internals and then go through the bottom of the loader with a 1" drill bit into the top shell. That gets you perfect placement of the hole for when you drop in the box rotor parts (and it may even be able to be completely covered up by an unmodified/undrilled "color kit"). I'm just still deciding on what to use as the vertical pipe, and how to fix it in place to the upper shell to keep it from moving and messing up the alignment with the vertical feed spout from the box rotor parts. I'm thinking maybe a piece of super-warp-hose with a coating of epoxy, maybe...

By the way, I bought a hi-cap shell specifically for this mod. I'm not too worried about messing up the top shell. When I modded the Prophecy Z2 there was much more at risk in terms of cutting and drilling parts, lol
    Last edited by Justus; 11-22-2017 at 04:08 PM.

Oh yeah, I get what you are saying. I was just going to design a shell so you don't have to drill. It will just have the tube in it already

Quote Originally Posted by knownothingmags View Post
    Oh yeah, I get what you are saying. I was just going to design a shell so you don't have to drill. It will just have the tube in it already

A high-cap shell? One of those to offset the paintball displacement of the internal feed tube would be great.

Yeah. Working on it. That's what I was thinking anyways

I need this. @knownothingmags, quit your day job and just do this. Also should it be expected that there would be a decrease in feed speed? My mag is a hungry beast when i rapid fire it. Could you potentially fit the box rotor motor in there or is there not enough room? You know what actually just redisign a whole shell whe re you can fit a box rotor motor in there plus be warpless feed and sell the design to dye, of course after we get our beta test prototype models that is.

It's just two box rotor replacement pieces. That direct things upward.
    I'll test with a 1200 psi st before I release.

I still need to make sure I can end up doing this. I'm getting there.

It's just two box rotor replacement pieces. That direct things upward.
    I'll test with a 1200 psi st before I release.

I still need to make sure I can end up doing this. I'm getting there.

Well I know it's just the 8 ball and the feed arm and I am willing to do my own hack job on my rotor shell but I would rather have a nice clean look