Thread: I bought this automag for $99 shipped.

I bought this automag for $99 shipped.

I saw this on eBay early this morning and bought it on impulse.

I tried to buy it for $89 shipped using an ebay coupon, but my android OS derped on the coupon field.

I plan on changing out the duck bill asa for a small drop forward and on/off asa, but I'll use it as is on compressed air.

Is this worth $99 shipped as is or did I overpay?

cheers

Name:  s-l1600.jpg
Views: 195
Size:  58.1 KB

Views: 136
Size:  65.8 KB

Views: 141
Size:  69.1 KB

Views: 176
Size:  64.3 KB

Views: 188
Size:  58.7 KB

prices vary alot based on condition and what is included not really sure the value of the magic box mags. i dont think you stole it but i think it was a fair value.

Classic mags go for 60-120 depending what's on them. Not many will go for the magic box since you can't change the valve to another body, so maybe 100 and below for this.

Cyco-Dude Guest
    i think it's a good price for a smart parts 'mag. you'll want to check the inside of that barrel...if it's pitted on the outside, it's probably pitted no the inside as well. i've got a nice smart parts all american barrel that would look good with that if you want to replace it.

also, if you change the hose, go easy wrenching on that thing. those boxes can leak, and you can't really work on them. probably not a good idea to torque too hard on it!

Thanks for the input and the tips.

I'll definitely be cautious with the box when changing out the steel braided line.

My 39 year old sister just got bitten by the paintball bug and now wants her own marker.

I told her I'd build her an automag or buy her a tippman. She wants an automag.

There are some great mags ready to go in the $115-135 range, but those were all before fees or shipping.

This was the cheapest I could find at the moment. I should have enough spare parts to avoid spending any more cash on it.
    Last edited by The Ritual; 12-19-2015 at 03:40 AM.

Hahahahaha avoid spending on automags, that's a good one. You and your sister will soon have a collection and wondering how it all happened.

Quote Originally Posted by C_losjoker View Post
    Hahahahaha avoid spending on automags, that's a good one. You and your sister will soon have a collection and wondering how it all happened.
    I'm just using her as an excuse to blame my relapse on.

I was up to 5 mags and looking to buy a sydarm when I had an intervention. (Lost my part time job=no disposable income.)

Reduced my collection down to a minimag and an RT classic.

Unfortunately, the insatiable desire for more mags started to consume me. My sister's entry into paintball was just the excuse I needed to justify my addiction.

I've always wanted a smart box'd mag for the novelty, and the idea of mowing down electro wielding muppets with it appeals to me.

Some players with expensive electros are absolutely enraged when they're 1 balled by such hideous looking beaters.

Quote Originally Posted by Shibdude View Post
    wow.. i have about 12-15 classic mags all with vert feed bodies just lyin around my basement.. and been in a $ jam for a month or two. maybe I should start listing those sob's
    yeah welcome to the club,
    there are many here with a lot of automags.

Quote Originally Posted by knownothingmags View Post
    yeah welcome to the club,
    there are many here with a lot of automags.
    and the parts to make many more.

Quote Originally Posted by vintage View Post
    and the parts to make many more.
    I know right. rofl