Thread: Custom Mag Centerfeed Aluminum Bodies (Cheap!)

Custom Mag Centerfeed Aluminum Bodies (Cheap!)

I've got about of these lightweight, aluminum centerfeed bodies for sale. rare to find lightweight aluminum mag centerfeed bodies nowadays without paying AGD $100+ I'm just looking to get rid of some of them for cheap. $40 asking price includes shipping.

- Fits the automag classic rail or any other compatible

-Autococker barrel threading

- Comes in Red as pictured, polished aluminum(appearances will vary on polished AL, but see photos for an idea) or will do custom paint job for an extra $15 with the color of your choice. (Dark grey gloss body is an example of a DIY paintjob done by me recently)

PM me with offers. Will also be listing a new post soon with a bunch of other extra gear I have lying around, so don't forget to check back for the link!
    Last edited by Shibdude; 01-17-2016 at 05:31 PM. Reason: Anodized Red not available

P.S. the polished AL pic I have right now looks MUCH more rough than the product you would recieve. thats the only oic I had, and was taken after I Very quickly buffed the anodizing off one of these bodies in order to get it ready for painting(it became the dark grey gloss body) I am much more careful when creating this look for you if thats what you choose, and would send a picture for final approval before shipping it to you

I will take a body

These Bodies have now SOLD OUT. sorry to anybody who didnt manage to grab one while they lasted. may have another shipment available in a couple of weeks, but gone for now 👋 other items on my second thread are all still available, just not the Helios style bodies.

but are these built to AGD specs?

Cyco-Dude Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by knownothingmags View Post
    but are these built to AGD specs?
    these are gearheadz helios bodies. i haven't heard any complaints, other than the detent area needed tweaking on the first versions. i guess that doesn't really answer the question lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyco-Dude View Post
    these are gearheadz helios bodies. i haven't heard any complaints, other than the detent area needed tweaking on the first versions. i guess that doesn't really answer the question lol.
    correct