Thread: Pghp8ntballer's Clearing House! STBBs, Angel, and Jackal frame still available

Pghp8ntballer's Clearing House! STBBs, Angel, and Jackal frame still available

So I decided to downsize a bit. No trades unless its a clear or crazy black splash aluminum mag trigger frame.

Prices are OBO. Shipping will be included for the US. Canada and the rest of the world will have to be calculated additionally.

In case of multiple interested people on an item, I will go by order of PM time across MCB, CC, and AO.

More things will be added so keep checking back.

Feel free to ask questions. More pics upon request also. Yes, I am willing to part stuff.

2001 Angel LCD Apollo milled. Fully functional except backlight of LCD screen. No dead pixels, no faults. CR123A battery mod (that is why the battery tube plug is sticking out some) Board is unlocked. Body is scratched pretty good. Shooting about 250-260 fps as it sits. It is definitely used, but leak free. Comes with marker, Phat barrel kit or Evil Pipe Kit (one or the other, not both), Warped Sports/ Lucky 14" barrel, Cobra breech knob, soft face bolt, ASA (it is now plumbed with macroline), single, double, and IR3 frames. A4 Fly board. Other extras as shown.

Eclipse chrome VRA is sold.
    Snatch grip on marker is sold.

$125 with no barrel or extras.
    $140 with lucky/warped barrel
    $165 with lucky barrel and all extras no barrel kits
    $40 for each individual barrel kit
    $180 gun, lucky barrel, extras, 1 barrel kit
    $200 for everything.

Remember, these prices include US shipping. More stuff is more expensive to ship.

$95 Shipped JCS MKX8. Yes, this is the one from the review I recently posted. It is used but functional. Some paint stains in the corners but would require hours of relentless tear down and picking through every nook and cranny to get it 100% clean. Overall good shape. The detent is basically shot, but a tinkerer can whip up a much better replacement in no time. Fully lubed and ready to go. It has a 1" feedneck. If you need an elbow, let me know. I will throw one in. It is a neat and obscure piece of our sport.

COCKER PARTS - This is going to be painful...

$13 shipped Check It ball detent. New and never used. red ring and comes with jewel and both delrin and stainless balls.

This one pains me the most....

Jackal 90* hinge frame in black gloss. As far as I know its the original ano. nicks around frame holes. The timing rod slot was nicked at some point and TJD Customs smoothed it out for me, so the edge of the slot on the rod side is raw from the milling. Multiple nicks around the pin holes. I could not get great pics of it. I suck at photographing gloss black parts. On the drivers side, there was an area TJD smoothed out as well as it was marred up some around the top of the trigger on the frame itself. It never affected operation but was ugly. There is still a decent nick there, but could not be corrected. The frame is fully functional and smooth as it should be. See pics. Yes the price may be high, but I do not need to sell this and will probably will regret doing so.
    $235 shipped and insured. Signature confirmation if requested at no extra charge.

SOLD List
    $25 shipped - sold CCM ASA - light blue. one or two edge nicks. See pic. Very good condition.
    $40 shipped. Sold! Ninja 13ci tank - used. Born on date 02/11. DOT and TC stamps.
    $100 shipped SOLD Smart Parts SP8 and extras. Its used, feed neck is gone and that entire area has been repaired and reshaped with PC7 epoxy. The power button of the board in the gun is broken, second board is shot (I think). The gun did cycle and shoot ok, but I had lots of board issues. Short and long barrels and shrouds. It looks like the body was painted tan. Also comes with new 2 tail oring bolt, used fire bolt (in gun) and stock bolt, new trigger frame assembly and used SP8 breech.
    $125 shipped SOLD AIM Eagle body kit. Very good shape. Minor nicks. The bottom of the back block has a rough edge but does not affect anything. Threads are all good. Includes trigger frame, full body kit as seen, matching drop and ASA, brand new AIM 300 psi micro gauge, and black AIM twister reg. It has tool marks around the side ports.
    $35 shipped SOLD white delrin AKA Lightning bolt. Good shape and has the pin plunger. Not sure why, but this has been snug in all of the cocker bodies I have tried it in. Possibly for a merlin??
    $25 shipped SOLD Black Magic delrin tipped bolt. Anodizing is worn but delrin is in fair to good shape.
    Rare spyder parts!! $60 shipped for everything ALL SOLD
    AKA Lightning bolt and cocking assembly, lightly used.
    AKA side cocking slot cover, lightly used - light scuff, (sold)
    new Maddmann rocket valve,
    used Shocktech LPC, divots before threads - can't see when installed and it does not affect sealing. normal nicks from use.
    Lightly used Neo Power valve. Seal is crooked but it seals. Tool marks from over tightening.
    $50 shipped SOLD Spyder parts lot. Complete sans LPC spyder victor, 2/3's of a pilot. Pile o' parts. 9.6v Batt is going with VS above. All except battery and chrome side feed adapter is included. All used to some extent.
    $65 shipped SOLD Crazy Black Splash Shoebox Shocker project. It is complete... but in pieces. Bad news... The rear poppet housing threads in the body are wrecked. See the pics. A thread repair is necessary. The solenoids need re-wired. It is all there sans barrel and reg but in unknown operational condition. The maxflow manifold takes the left-hand thread bottle valves. (organizer not included)
    Z Grip RT Automag - well used. I bought it on MCB a couple of months back in unknown condition. It was very dirty and did not have a barrel. Crappy macroline and fittings and the wrong reg piston. It has been fully torn down and cleaned. Multiple nicks and scratches all over the place. Some pitting around the frame grip area. The back strap of the frame has 2 ugly holes drilled in it. One is for the trigger stop screw and the other is for? The feed neck is cut down. It came with the wrong reg piston in it, so I had to buy the rebuild kit and a new reg piston. It got essentially a full rebuild from me. I had a heck of a time tuning it and I gave up. It leaks down-barrel. I think it just needs the next size down (smallest) L10 carrier which I do not have. It has a brand new L10 bolt in it from AGD. The stem backed out of the one that came with the gun. It is currently chrono'd at about 275 fps with the down barrel leak. It has a .750 on/off pin in it now. It also comes with a filed pin at .719. It comes as seen including the extra rebuild parts which are all new, the .719 pin and the ACI barrel. I have a little bit over $300 into it total and a whole lot of tinkering time. After shipping I will be in the hole some, so the price is $300 shipped SOLD.
    $45 shipped SOLD Belsales Evo ram chrome front, silver back. back has tool marks. Chrome is in good shape. Ram does not leak and cycles smoothly.
    $45 shipped SOLD Belsales Hollowpoint switch. Chrome. Good shape but has very minor flaking in the grooves on the left side so it does not show when installed. Cycles fine but it may not be a bad idea to replace the orings. They are about 10 years old if I remember correctly.
    $25 shipped SOLD Pair of black Belsales QEV's. These do not have any markings on them. No freaking huuuuuge "e" on either, all smooth sided. Minor nicks and stainless ends have some minor tool marks on them from dis/reassembly. They seem to work fine.
    $25 shipped SOLD Belsales Evolution cocking rod in chrome. Very good shape.
    $35 shipped SOLD Palmers Micro Rock LPR in dark red. Good shape and seems to function properly. Minor nicks at most.
    $75 Shipped SOLD. Fully functional Spyder VS2. Good overall shape with minor nicks. It shoots 280-285 fps at 400 psi. It comes as seen with the marker, stock barrel tip, spyder 9.6v battery and wall charger for the gun, color kit (used - newer pieces on gun), CP reg adapter and ICD? reg, ASA setup.
    Last edited by Pghp8ntballer; 04-10-2016 at 07:30 PM.

bump for new things.

$125 shipped AIM Eagle body kit.
    Question pending.

Payment sent.

back to the top.