Thread: RT Pro parts

RT Pro parts

Is there a source for replacement pistons, I think mine is fine for now but this is the one part I am not having any luck sourcing a replacement for since the AGD site shows them out of stock.
    Also does the RT Pro valve take X-valve parts (pretty sure they're the same internals?)

Message Sandman on here, he has taken over AGD for a bit while Dave is recovering. He should be able to get you any parts you need.

rt valves and x valves use the same parts with the following exceptions:

rt valves came with level 7 bolts vs xvalves coming with level 10 bolts
    classic rt's using a banjo bolt vs the normal field strip screw on the x

Yeah that's what I figured, the Pro seems to be the missing link between the classic RT and the Retro/X-valve: stainless valve/power tube with level 7 bolt but Aluminum reg body and the npt port on the side as opposed to the air thru rail/banjo bolt arrangement. I've already ordered a gob of parts from Sandman through the AGD store just thought I'd ask here before I pestered him Thanks!

Last piston I bought was from tuna. Actually close to buying another. Prob in the next couple weeks

Paypal ordering dies on me on Tuna's site

Email him. My phone/pp hate his webpage

I don't show them being out of stock on the AGD website but Tuna is--tunaman5@verizon.net and I have never been able to get his website working.

Thanks for the replies everybody, vintage do you have a link maybe I'm looking in the wrong place?

Cyco-Dude Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Cort95 View Post
    Thanks for the replies everybody, vintage do you have a link maybe I'm looking in the wrong place?
    click to the next page

nvm; it says out of stock like you said. they may or may not be; i'd just ping tunaman for it personally.

Tunaman had it thanks