Thread: Not looking to sell, at least not yet, but what are these older mags worth?

Not looking to sell, at least not yet, but what are these older mags worth?

Name:  DSC_0370.jpg
Views: 281
Size:  100.3 KBName:  DSC_0371.jpg
Views: 266
Size:  90.5 KBName:  DSC_0374.jpg
Views: 264
Size:  82.5 KBName:  DSC_0375.jpg
Views: 263
Size:  82.3 KBName:  DSC_0376.jpg
Views: 240
Size:  91.8 KB

First up, a Splashed Smart Mag. Valve halves match and it comes with matching anno'ed barrel, vertical ASA, rail, powerfeed plug, velocity adjuster, bottomline ASA and gas thru adjustable stock.

Second is a PTP Micro Mag. Matching Trigger, body and gas thru foregrip. Anno'ed bottomline ASA.

Lastly, my baby. Automag Classic RT. Comes with Powerlyte Grip sTix Double trigger frame, Contoured chrome Flame drop forward and Hybrid ***** Grips. Also has a twistlock Freak back with tip and full set of inserts. I think the On/Off is CP, but not positive. This also has a lvl 10 kit installed. This Classic RT is different in that the feedneck has been removed and redone so that it is now a vertical feed but it is offset from the body. The welding job is neat and very professional looking and the body has been re-chromed afterwards so the job looks almost stock from the factory.

Any ideas on pricing?

Name:  DSC_0377.jpg
Views: 250
Size:  85.1 KBName:  DSC_0378.jpg
Views: 258
Size:  87.8 KB

Last 2 pics of the Classic RT.

Splash classic: $250ish? Splash kits are worth a good amount, but depends on the demand, and that varies a good bit time to time.
    Micro: $275ish? - The stock anno is always a bonus, but the cut frame hurts. At least it has a matching VASA and ex chamber. Does it have a micromag valve or is it mismatched?
    RT: $375ish? maybe more - Basic Classic RT's seem to run around 200-225, yours has a modded body, I'm assuming by Luke, plus a twistlock Freak. The frame is rare enough, but I don't know how popular it is (very mushy trigger pull)

$200 each

while those splash parts are in the camo pattern there are several different patterns that can be seen. It hurts the value than if it was all the same pattern.

For the first mag? I was thinking it was just a difference in lighting, but overall colors seem similar. Maybe get a pic of it in better lighting, though if they are different, you could always sell the matching parts together. (Brownish base, with green sponge, and gold splash)

On the RT though, a basic classic would be close to $225ish (some on ebay are getting pretty high though). If anything, if you choose to sell, just sell the freak separately.

Just going to bump this up and see if the values have changed in 8 years. Also have a magic box mag as well.
    Last edited by Wicked_Silence; 01-26-2024 at 07:29 PM. Reason: Auto-correct and fat fingers/tiny on screen buttons are not my friend