Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: AGD ninja reg only goes to 2000 psi

Quote Originally Posted by Justus View Post
    Wait, why isn't everyone just using CP ASA's in the first place? They're super easy to twist on and off, you can get them in any color or anodize your own, and they just work. There is no better mousetrap.
    Because 4 or 5 CP's equals another mag! LOL

Quote Originally Posted by stimpysan View Post
    Because 4 or 5 CP's equals another mag! LOL
    A pops is 50 bux minimum. The CP came up due to the comment on the pops. So in reference for the discussion a new CP is cheaper than a new pops. The quick discharge is really the only thing I really like more about my pops vs CP asa. However as you point out. Both are quite expensive for a asa.

thankyou for all the help guys.

Quote Originally Posted by Nobody View Post
    Why don't we all use twist lock barrels, why don't we use classic valves, why do we need intelliframes if the CF frames worked? Because we as people like choices, preferences and sometimes we are cheap. For $5 you can pick up an old duckbill and they work as advertised. You do not need an on/off with a mag(though it can help in some respects), yet people do like them. In my 20 years in paintball, no one has ever come up with 1 standard for anything.
    I knew someone would take the bait, lol Name:  sneaky.gif
Views: 82
Size:  783 Bytes

But seriously, I do like my CP ASAs. I don't even want to try anything else. I realize that's just me, lol. But as for the price, which I understand may be a deterrent, I think I have only bought one or two specifically (one was pre-drilled for a sleeper pneu), and the others I have gotten from buying and disassembling/reassembling other markers.
    Last edited by Justus; 05-10-2016 at 09:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by knownothingmags View Post
    thankyou for all the help guys.
    LOL thread got off track a bit, eh?

Quote Originally Posted by Justus View Post
    LOL thread got off track a bit, eh?
    When did that ever stop us before?