Thread: Memorial Day Cocker Parts Sale - Palmer's, Air America, pneu parts, rams, lprs, regs!

Memorial Day Cocker Parts Sale - Palmer's, Air America, pneu parts, rams, lprs, regs!

First and foremost, thank you to all of the men and women who have and are currently serving. You make it possible that a bunch of idiots can run around in a field and pretend shoot each other.

All prices include priority USPS box delivery with tracking (to US Only - international we will have to talk). If you read any of my feedback you will see that I ship ultra-fast. You pay and I can usually ship next day.

Please try to keep the purchases to $20 or more - PLEASE!!!

The more you buy, the more you save - I love bundle deals!!!

Please feel free to offer any trades (you never know what I might be interested in) - I am mainly looking for gloss black ego feednecks, 2k+ ccm pump parts, etc.

Gloss black Prostock body - no jewel - great overall shape, a few dings and some arm wear near the back of the driver's side SOLD

Flat Black VASA - perfect shape - SOLD

Gloss black back block - a tiny bit of wear - $6

Gloss black cut beavertail - wear here and there from use - $8

Gloss front block with gauge (system x, or 32 degrees I think) - edge wear on the front, and the 3 way slot has a bunch of wear around it - $10

Flat Black, black magic HPR reg - works great - few tiny dings here and there, but overall in great shape - SOLD

Gloss Black Air America Messiah HPR reg - works great - a few light semi circle tool marks opposite the side with the air fitting, but overall and for it's age it is in great shape! $44

Chrome Palmer's Rock LPR - works great in great shape - SOLD

Chrome WGP Prostock Bullet LPR - works great in great shape - SOLD

Flat Blac WGP Prostock Bullet LPR - works great - tool marks around the nipples and a chunk taken out from a crescent wrench - $12

Flat Black WGP Prostock RAM - works great - a few dings here and there - $12

Chrome Palmer's RAM w/swivel fitting - works great - one small tool mark on the end where it screws into the front block - SOLD

Prostock Bolt and pin - very good shape - $12
    Flat Black WGP Prostock 3way with rod and coupler - works great - dings all over it - $12
    Brass WGP 3way with rod and coupler - works great - $14
    Prostock lower tube kit - SOLD
    Smart Part wrap around Grips - $8
    Empire Skull 45 grips - $14
    2 stock cocking rods - $3 each
    black ended cocking rod (dinged up) - $5
    Banjo Screws (With rings - ding-a-ling) - BOTH SOLD
    Prostock Hammer - $6
    Black ANS Valve - SOLD

Flat Black WGP hinge frame (with all internals) - a few tiny nicks here and there but in great overall shape - SOLD
    chrome WGP cage ASA (with steel line) a few nicks here and there in good shape - $6

Please let me know if you would like to see any other pictures or have any questions. Thank you!!!
    Last edited by thecroatiansensation; 05-31-2016 at 11:39 AM.
    I buy and sell mag parts..
    AO Feedback +20/-0