Thread: X-Valve, Lukes Customs Mini Vert, LPR-FG, OLTR, spare parts, Subzero Feedneck

X-Valve, Lukes Customs Mini Vert, LPR-FG, OLTR, spare parts, Subzero Feedneck

I've been holding onto all these parts since selling my Ripper body and rail waiting for Luke to make his new body but I don't play as much as I used to and when I do play I pretty much only want to play pump.

Shipping is not included and I work with people who buy multiple items. I'm not really looking for any trades.

All of the Luke's Customs parts were prototype and are all marked as so. They are all the same as the production parts except that they are marked with a P1 on them.

I would prefer to sell all of the Luke's Custom parts to the same person if possible and will give a package price of $400 shipped in the US and will include the sear.

X-Valve, $175, SOLD
    Valve has wear but worked last time I used it. I will include the thumb screw but won't include the CCM fitting.

Spare parts, $30 or $25 with valve purchase, SOLD

Luke's Customs LPR-FG, $160, will include 90* macro fitting and straight macro fitting

Luke's Customs Mini Vert Frame, $150, has iddiot marks around trigger pin. Frame was polished and clear anodized then had powder coat put on top, powder coat was stripped off. Grip panels are polished and clear anodized under the powder coat.

CCM drop and ASA and AGD logo gauge not included but can be included for $50

Luke's Customs T-rex, $100

Subzero Feedneck, $30, SOLD

Sear with no leg, $15, $10 with another purchase.
    Last edited by BLachance75; 06-04-2016 at 08:38 PM.
    The user formally known as Lancecst.

PM'd for RPG feedneck. Thanks!

Valve, spare parts and feedneck are sold.

I'd be willing to entertain offers on the Luke's Custom parts.

I still have all of the Luke parts if anybody is interested.