Thread: On/Off ASA for Intelliframe

On/Off ASA for Intelliframe

Hi, looking to pick up an on/off ASA for my Intelliframe. I'm not sure what is currently made that fits it, so I'm open to suggestions. I'd prefer one that isn't a flame drop down

CP's fit, I've used Razors, Mini-Razors, & the block type.
    I took the road least traveled...now where the hell am I ?

Cp mini pro on off asa is what I have on everything but my Geo. Currently I'm using a mini razer drop on one of them. And the direct dove tail adapter mini cp version on the second marker.

Any ASA that you can put on a gun that is not a T-slot or a dove tail only, will work.

I do prefer CP direct mounts and PE OOPs, OOPs2 or the POPs, but do like the smaller 2k5 CP with the smaller rail mount. Also, make sure you get a bleed/air relief model.

But look at what is around, find something that you like and something you can afford. CP direct mounts are like $50 new, the POPs is about $60. Used they can be had for about $25 & up.

Cyco-Dude Guest
    custom products is a fine choice, as is the planet eclipse oops 2 if you need something with a center inlet (easier to use and cheaper than the pops). asas are pretty general and can be used on just about anything. i think the only exception are some really really old stuff, and some spyder stuff, neither of which is relevant to you.