Thread: AGD SandFX Collection release

AGD SandFX Collection release

Name:  SFX_Collection.jpg
Views: 379
Size:  66.2 KB

The SandFX Collection is a series of six 1 of 1 factory custom builds. They will be available for sale on Saturday, September 10th at 12:00pm CST.

Pbnation post:
    Why are we selling them like this?

Honestly, we could not determine a more fair way to sell them. We didn't want to run an auction and drive the price up. Our staff and regular customers wanted to buy them before we even finished them! But we wanted to give our fans a fair chance scoop these up and enjoy them.

More importantly, we wanted to let people know, we are back! And we have more things in the works.

We love the wave of nostalgia surrounding classic paintball markers and we want to show everyone why Automags were the first semi-auto to win a national tournament! These guns developed into one of the most popular and best working paintball guns of the mechanical age. More tournaments were won with Mags than practically any other gun. We want you to be part of the fun.

Of Course I know all the regulars on here know that AGD never went away. But as for the rest of paintball....lots of people assumed we were gone. Hell ANS even has it listed on their site that we are closed.....despite the fact they have been selling our parts....

I'll be releasing another set of guns soon too.

Awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by John View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Airgun Designs View Post
    To answer a few questions and comments.

We don't make barrels. The guns will be able to be bought without a barrel.
    Why the mixture. Those are great barrels. Dye and CF Freak barrels are both excellent barrels and show what the gun can look like with them. Pretty simple.

We don't make venting ASA's.. PE makes one of the best venting ASA's. They look and work great. Everyone knows and trusts them. Again..pretty simple.

Price's are not being "jacked up". They will sell for from $975 to $1325 with a few options to added or taken away, like a barrel. Technically we will be losing money on these guns. The time to plan, build, photograph, market and post guns like this takes way more time than any money we make.
    But, what's more cool than a few nice custom guns that you didn't have to go to the trouble of building yourself?

Our 15 year old X-Valve design will out shoot and outlast anything made today. Pretty sure that makes it genius and anyone who buys one makes them pretty smart not retarded. If you consider what an EGO is worth now that is not even 15 years old...and compare what an Emag, Xmag RT PRO, RT Classic is still worth....you're a fool not to buy....

I posted on Automags.org

Sorry if you are not lucky and want one but don't get it. No one said life was fair..... If it make everyone feel better....I don't get one either...
    We will be building more series.
    Some not as expensive.
    We always have guns for sale on the site that perform the same, just not as slick looking.

Sandman

Soooo at noon central time tomorrow they can call AGD ? Fox Paintball ?

All those look bad @$$! Very well done.

Mario does amazing work (FX Annodizing).

One of the first things people change is the feedneck, its already done on these.

as stunning as they look,
    is there a reason for an oops asa over a pops? I take it the price difference wasn't the issue here....
    and by the way, put a god damn DW on it, not some better SP crap!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Kartan View Post
    is there a reason for an oops asa over a pops?
    You can turn on Ninja V2 regulatos with oops, with pops it's really hard. That would be one reason.

Quote Originally Posted by going_home View Post
    Soooo at noon central time tomorrow they can call AGD ? Fox Paintball ?
    I'm not sure what the real question is here? Fox is partnered with AGD. Fox does not own AGD. For clarification.

Quote Originally Posted by Kartan View Post
    is there a reason for an oops asa over a pops? I take it the price difference wasn't the issue here....
    and by the way, put a god damn DW on it, not some better SP crap!!!
    OOPS are ultimately more reliable on a wider range of tanks. POPS is an option. DW's look terrible on polished guns. I wish DW would offer a clear coat version.

Quote Originally Posted by Sandman View Post
    I'm not sure what the real question is here? Fox is partnered with AGD. Fox does not own AGD. For clarification.
    You never put a phone number to call to order.

So the question was do they call you or Zupe.

Mute point now they are probably already gone.

I went on to the AGD website at 4:45 EST and was still able to put marker into my cart and hit check (never went as far as the pay part) which I thought was weird.
    I assume they sold within a minute or two, no?

Also- It's "moot" point.

Beautiful markers.

You never put a phone number to call to order.

So the question was do they call you or Zupe.

Mute point now they are probably already gone.
    Home,

No need to call anyone. The site is a shopping cart. You can buy the guns without calling anyone. Airgun Designs phone number has not changed in 25 years and are listed under the "contact" information on the site.
    Sadly, they are not all gone. Or maybe not so sad, as some people thought they would not have a chance.
    Last edited by Sandman; 09-10-2016 at 08:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Riot View Post
    I went on to the AGD website at 4:45 EST and was still able to put marker into my cart and hit check (never went as far as the pay part) which I thought was weird.
    I assume they sold within a minute or two, no?

Beautiful markers.
    At the moment Scorch is the only one to sell. We will continue to promote them for some time.

I sincerely wish someone would buy that BMF already before I do something that will get me divorced. I have literally spent half the day staring at it trying to convince myself how everything will be OK if I just put it on a credit card lol

And Rusty's been giving me the evil eye too which is making me uncomfortable...

Someone messaged me tonight that they couldn't find the guns for sale on the site. I just looked, and it appeared fine I found them in the store with no trouble. I wonder if there is a problem with some browsers or some mobile devices...?

I was just discussing with a friend how he thought they were expensive.

Not compared to one of Simons cockers, or a CCM cocker or pump, or one of Glen Palmers custom mechs.

They are right in line with the market on high end mechanical markers.

Quote Originally Posted by BigEvil View Post
    Someone messaged me tonight that they couldn't find the guns for sale on the site. I just looked, and it appeared fine I found them in the store with no trouble. I wonder if there is a problem with some browsers or some mobile devices...?
    I can't speak for anyone's electronic device issue's. The site is a Volusion hosted site. The same site that's hosts ANSgear, notably the largest online paintball retailer in the world. Thus the reason we chose Volusion as we know it works and the site is HTML5 and is mobile and tablet optimized.
    Pretty easy to find the guns on the site. Short of not being able to read or see....sorry for anyone disabled, no disrespect...

I was just discussing with a friend how he thought they were expensive.

Not compared to one of Simons cockers, or a CCM cocker or pump, or one of Glen Palmers custom mechs.

They are right in line with the market on high end mechanical markers.

They are expensive if you want to compare them to a basic gun. But the price reflected is no more than the standard basic cost and mark-up to produce the product. They are priced exactly what it would cost to do on your own. We just "spec " built them for fun and gave them names and character. Personal finances are not something we can control.

Quote Originally Posted by Sandman View Post
    I can't speak for anyone's electronic device issue's. The site is a Volusion hosted site. The same site that's hosts ANSgear, notably the largest online paintball retailer in the world. Thus the reason we chose Volusion as we know it works and the site is HTML5 and is mobile and tablet optimized.
    Pretty easy to find the guns on the site. Short of not being able to read or see....sorry for anyone disabled, no disrespect...
    My answer was pretty much "Put your glasses on".

Purple ones gone now.

Thats two.

Four left.

Purple ones gone now.

Thats two.

Four left.

I thought the purple would be the last to go...

Purple one went to a buddy of mine in colorado. Said it was the first new gun he has purchased since 2000. He said he was thinking about a black one for awhile but seeing the purple one sold him on it.

Just keeping this alive for anyone interested in a really nice factory produced custom gun.

These are great guns and they are priced extremely well for the components and anno work done.
    They do come with an original Certificate of Authenticity to verify that they were produced and sold from AGD with the color and components used.
    The barrels are your option.

If you like the colors and combo's we made, please buy one, you will love the gun and cut out all the hassle of building it.

If you want something else, drop us an email and we can work on it for you.

If I only had the disposable income right now...Rusty would be mine!

I commend you on what you have done. When pball buying season hits (AKA tax refund season) these will go quickly, if even still here by then.

On a related note...anyone need a well used kidney? I need money for Rusty. The kidney is broken in and functions properly...original owner.

Quote Originally Posted by JKR View Post
    I commend you on what you have done. When pball buying season hits (AKA tax refund season) these will go quickly, if even still here by then.
    Yeeeup, the BAMF is gone when the tax returns come in

Just updating the status of these guns.

Envy, Scorch and Prince are sold.

Blinky, Rusty and BMF are still available.
    As well as most configurations for OG series guns.
    Thanks!
    AGD is in the house!
    Custom gun builds. All the parts. New Website. Factory Service available!
    www.airgundesigns.com

BMF is now Sold.

Blinky and Rusty are still looking for a home.

Thought I would show one of the certificates issued with the guns.
    We thought it was a nice touch and would help the owner maintain it's value over the years if the gun is kept original.
    Name:  COA_BMF.jpg
Views: 237
Size:  133.6 KB

Very nice.

Really like that lion.

Its pretty awesome.