Thread: MacDev odds & ends - barrels, 04 Gladiator, RX bottomworks, detent, trigger & LP reg

MacDev odds & ends - barrels, 04 Gladiator, RX bottomworks, detent, trigger & LP reg

Bunch of stuff I've picked up along the way as a MacDev fan. Not looking for trades, prices include shipping within Continental US ONLY.

MatchStik Barrels

14" red/black MatchStik, pretty sure it came off a Droid. Bore is .689 - $25
    16" black/black MatchStik. Bore is .689 - $20

2004 Gladiator Regulator

This reg is brand new, would be great for a period correct project gun. Might benefit from new seals, it has been in the box for 12 years after all. A rebuild kit and spare (used) piston housing is included. Instructions in box. - $65

RX Bottomworks

Upgrade the lower portion of your Droid regulator to the Cyborg RX style. Includes bottomworks with adjuster and new piston. - [S]$35[/S], SOLD

MacDev Autococker Detent

This is the same style MacDev detent I had on my first Cocker in 2001. One of the very first to use some common sense and implement a delrin ball as opposed to the steel ones that would mess up your bolt. These are very tiny, have a nice small profile. Will work with any Autococker and old school Bushmaster - $20

Violent Products Deuce Trigger

NEW, works with the Droid, Cyborg RX, Clone v1/v2/VX, Drone DX and the Clone GT/GTi - [S]$20[/S], SOLD

MacDev LegionAir Regulator

Fixed LP (450 psi) output will mount to any tank - $40
    Last edited by AGDRetro; 10-12-2016 at 04:20 PM.
    Steve Shuey , Team Crimson Reign

RX Bottomworks and Violent Trigger are SOLD!