Thread: Sidekick (SUPER SALE)

Sidekick (SUPER SALE)

I have a bunch of these in stock and would like to move a bunch of them out to the fields for people to see! Thanks.

1 for $20
    or
    2 for $30

Order here>
    http://www.lukescustoms.com/sidekick.html

The Sidekick is a redesigned Off-Set Wedge with a twist. In addition to the tank being angled up at the back, it's also angled sideways. The rear of the tank is now shouldered in the same spot as the butt of a standard rifle stock. Now when you shoulder your marker the height is correct and is in alignment with the center of your vision without having to make corrections in how you aim and hold the marker. It only takes a light grip from your left hand to maintain the markers balance and pressure against your body while completely freeing up your right hand to walk the trigger. This is by far the easiest setup I've found to walk the trigger. It's also extremely easy to switch and shoot off your left shoulder while continuing to fire with your right hand. Aiming around the left side of a bunker only exposes a small profile while maintaining good balance and easy sighting down the marker. I find it feels just as natural shooting off the left shoulder as it does the right.

Last edited by luke; 10-11-2018 at 01:24 PM.

No one expressed any interest in a t-slot mount so I didn't make any.

Sidekicks are ready to ship as of today.

Does this version have the tank at the same degree angle kicked upward as the original ?
    "When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty." Thomas Jefferson

Are you asking about your prototype Sidekicks or the off-set wedges?

Yes, is the angle upward the same ?

I didnt really look at them, just shoved them in the box and sent it off to anno.

The Sidekick is a complete redesign so any similarity would be a coincidence.

Gentlemen, I have a bunch of these in stock and would like to move a bunch of them out to the fields for people to see! Thanks.

Selling a bunch of these will fuel the evolution of the Sidekick into a Sidekick on/off ASA. These are selling but not fast enough to prompt another production run with the updated design in the near future.

Whole sale pricing is available to dealers that may be interested.