Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Planet Eclipse

Quote Originally Posted by blackdeath1k View Post
    Same thing that makes an xmt mag more expensive.
    Truth. But twisters are ugly.

Quote Originally Posted by Evil1 View Post
    I'm going to disagree on the one twister, the one Simon did for the first gen Axe.

Quote Originally Posted by going_home View Post
    I'm going to disagree on the one twister, the one Simon did for the first gen Axe.

That is cool.

What makes all the "twister" version of the CSL and lvl 1 so much more expensive?
    Lots of milling...

Quote Originally Posted by Nobody View Post
    Lots of milling...
    I don't know. Just doesn't do it for me. To each their own. I've never really felt the need to have a super shiny and milled gun. They are nice, but I guess I treat a paintball gun more like a tool these days.

I don't know. Just doesn't do it for me. To each their own. I've never really felt the need to have a super shiny and milled gun. They are nice, but I guess I treat a paintball gun more like a tool these days.
    If you are a mag user for any real length of time, then you are used to a utilitarian approach. It works but there is not much in way of looks. The 80s K car from Chrysler. A block on wheels but it got the job done. When you like something and there are optioms on its looks and, most importantly, you want something special that stands out, then you have a choice.

I agree. I just found humor that on a forum that revolves around low volume expensive beautification parts someone would ask what the point was to buy a beautification part for a different marker. I guess on the flip side you may have been asking if there were any functional bonus to the proprietary markers. In which case the answer is nope. People are paying for the look.

I agree. I just found humor that on a forum that revolves around low volume expensive beautification parts someone would ask what the point was to buy a beautification part for a different marker. I guess on the flip side you may have been asking if there were any functional bonus to the proprietary markers. In which case the answer is nope. People are paying for the look.
    Must be nice to have alot of money lol.

Yes, you are paying for it. Would you rather date Lena Dunham or Katy Perry(please insert appropriate female/male examples for your liking)? Both function the same way but one does look better than the other.

You're assuming they function the same.

Last time i checked they were both female with the same parts, just in different proportions

Well, I did locate the part I needed after extensive contact with pe. A brand new blue trigger and a set of laser eyes, and some extra screws in different colors.