Thread: RPG, CCM & AGD Mag Parts + barrels and more!

RPG, CCM & AGD Mag Parts + barrels and more!

Well I was intending on rejoining the ranks of the Automag community but there are other toys that have taken the priority and it wouldn't be financially responsible to go down this road for the umpteenth time when I just know I'll wind up shooting my Clone anyway. The RPG parts are new, rare and out of production - so the asking price may be steep, you've been warned. Not looking for any trades guys/gals. Asking prices include shipping to the Continental US ONLY. First the primo stuff...

RPG ULE iFrame w/ Splinterblade Pro Trigger & Black Dye Sticky 3 grips, NEW - SOLD
    RPG Viperblade Pro Triggers with stops, both NEW. Gloss Black or Raw - SOLD

CCM Feednecks. Angel/ULE threaded. Gloss black with polished red clamp, No Pro or No Rise. NEW - BOTH SOLD
    CCM Polished Red Aluminum Air Fittings. - SOLD

AGD X-Valve parts kit, NEW but opened - all parts are there. SOLD
    AGD ULE Trigger upgrade, NEW unopened. SOLD

Dangerous Power RAPS II ASA. Dust Silver or Red. NEW - $40 shipped, Red is SOLD

J&J Edge kit for Autococker. 3 Control bores (.682, .685, .688) and 3 fronts (2 old school style, pre APEX nubs) & case. $70 shipped

J&J Edge backs for Spyder. Had these re-ano'd to better match my Sterling, hence the lack of laser engraved bore sizes. The smaller bores (.679, .682 + .685) make it ideal for closed bolt Spyder threaded guns like the Sterling and Sovereign III. Used maybe 2-3 weekends, look like new. $40 shipped or add them to the above Autococker kit for $30.

Exalt Shocker RSX Grip. NEW - $15 shipped
    Last edited by AGDRetro; 01-19-2017 at 10:33 PM.
    Steve Shuey , Team Crimson Reign

I'll take the center CCM feed neck and the CCM fittings ,,,,, I wonder will the fittings work on the RAPS asa , lookin at how the depression on the side is

Yes, using the CCM fittings on the RAPS shouldn't be an issue, I've used them myself without any problems and I've never seen anybody else have an issue.

In that case I'll take it too , 3 item shipping discount ? PM me payment info

I will take both triggers

Ccm fittings

I will take the ccm fittings also

Paid for both triggers thanks

pm'd you.