Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 30 of 45

Thread: Preston County Paintball , Spring Scenario event

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    West By God Virginia
    Posts
    3,197

    Preston County Paintball , Spring Scenario event

    OK Maggots!!
    It's time !!!! April 29/30 2017
    Preston County Paintball is doing their Spring Event
    Gettysburg ; The North vs The South
    All the details are on PCPB on the Book

    No Allen , I won't give a 1000 mile discount and yes it will still be cold

    if ya have Questions just ask
    Motels

    Heldreth Motel P.O. Box 564 15259 South Preston Highway (Old Rt 26 South) Kingwood, WV 26537 Phone:304-329-1145 Fax: 304-329-1147
    they Quoted 58$ a night double occupancy ( normal rate 64$ so tell them your with Preston County Paintball , Doug is the contact )
    This is about 8 mile , 20 minute's from the field

    here's another ; link
    http://www.qualityinn.com/ires/en-US...rp=LPCPB&pu=no
    they Quoted 60$ a night
    this is about 15 miles 30 min from the field
    Last edited by maniacmechanic; 03-21-2017 at 06:26 PM.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Soon to be the Dirty jErZ
    Posts
    8,859
    Quote Originally Posted by maniacmechanic View Post
    No Allen , I won't give a 1000 mile discount and yes it will still be cold

    HAHAHA

    I have to check the calendar.. not doing Spring Castle, but might do West point. I'd like to come down and drink all of your moonshine

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Soon to be the Dirty jErZ
    Posts
    8,859

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Tampa, hot & humid.....
    Posts
    7,005
    I'm in.

    I don't care if it's cold, no problem.

    Snow however is evil.

    "When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty." Thomas Jefferson

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    WV
    Posts
    349
    Definitely on my calendar of events that I want to do!!

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Tampa, hot & humid.....
    Posts
    7,005
    I guess the foliage is pretty sparse on the field now ?

    Everythings pretty much still green here.

    39 degrees here this morning.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    West By God Virginia
    Posts
    3,197
    Quote Originally Posted by going_home View Post
    I guess the foliage is pretty sparse on the field now ?

    Everythings pretty much still green here.

    39 degrees here this morning.
    Yeah the woods are a little neked , about 4" of snow , 10 deg this morning

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Tampa, hot & humid.....
    Posts
    7,005
    Quote Originally Posted by maniacmechanic View Post
    Yeah the woods are a little neked , about 4" of snow , 10 deg this morning
    It doesnt snow in April does it ?

    Dont want to fly up there and everything is mud.....

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    West By God Virginia
    Posts
    3,197
    Quote Originally Posted by going_home View Post
    It doesnt snow in April does it ?

    Dont want to fly up there and everything is mud.....
    I hope it don't snow in April , almanac is callin for a mild winter
    there's no mud on the Mountain anyway

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Location
    Inception Designs HQ
    Posts
    2,256
    Quote Originally Posted by going_home View Post
    It doesnt snow in April does it ?

    Dont want to fly up there and everything is mud.....
    Then don't forget to pack your dress, tampons and nail polish... man up. Its okay to get a little muddy. Paintball is about the game, and the people who play the game, not if there is mud or whatever.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Tampa, hot & humid.....
    Posts
    7,005
    Quote Originally Posted by Nobody View Post
    Then don't forget to pack your dress, tampons and nail polish... man up. Its okay to get a little muddy. Paintball is about the game, and the people who play the game, not if there is mud or whatever.
    I've been there and seen and played on the incline Doug, believe me its not fat guy friendly.

    And if its slick from being wet there will be some fat guy Kodak moments slip sliding away....



  12. #12
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Tampa, hot & humid.....
    Posts
    7,005
    http://www.wpnpaintballs.com

    Ever heard of that paint Hank ?

    Apparently connected with D3FY

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Tampa, hot & humid.....
    Posts
    7,005
    Got my plane tickets for this.

    Looking forward to it.


  14. #14
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Tampa, hot & humid.....
    Posts
    7,005
    https://www.facebook.com/events/231311993946334/


    Ever played paintball on the side of a mountain ?


    I know quite a few of you in here are withing driving distance.

    Let get the plans going !



  15. #15
    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Location
    Inception Designs HQ
    Posts
    2,256
    Quote Originally Posted by going_home View Post
    https://www.facebook.com/events/231311993946334/


    Ever played paintball on the side of a mountain ?


    I know quite a few of you in here are withing driving distance.

    Let get the plans going !


    Yes i have, and no its not that fun.

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Tampa, hot & humid.....
    Posts
    7,005
    Quote Originally Posted by Nobody View Post
    Yes i have, and no its not that fun.
    Probably not if all you ever play is the same fields all the time.

    I happen to enjoy playing on a unique field.

    You need to make plans to make the 6 hour drive.



  17. #17
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Soon to be the Dirty jErZ
    Posts
    8,859
    Quote Originally Posted by going_home View Post
    Probably not if all you ever play is the same fields all the time.

    I happen to enjoy playing on a unique field.

    You need to make plans to make the 6 hour drive.


    The 6 hr drive is the easy part. It's the "Where are we sleeping" part that seems to be the issue right now

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    waiting for winter
    Posts
    1,536
    borrow Simon's motor home.

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Tampa, hot & humid.....
    Posts
    7,005
    Quote Originally Posted by vintage View Post
    borrow Simon's motor home.
    There is supposed to be spots for them now, and camping.

    There are outdoor private showers though the water is non potable, and pretty sure portajons.

    They have weekend concerts there and lots of campers at the events, although it likely could be a bit chilly then.

    Hank was supposed to post hotels yesterday, I'll call him again.....



  20. #20
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    West By God Virginia
    Posts
    3,197
    Quote Originally Posted by going_home View Post
    There is supposed to be spots for them now, and camping.

    There are outdoor private showers though the water is non potable, and pretty sure portajons.

    They have weekend concerts there and lots of campers at the events, although it likely could be a bit chilly then.

    Hank was supposed to post hotels yesterday, I'll call him again.....


    No need , I'm workin on it !!
    1 up more to come
    Last edited by maniacmechanic; 03-16-2017 at 10:45 AM.

  21. #21
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    time to make a slurpee!
    Posts
    1,782
    Not to pee on anyone's Wheaties but shouldn't this be in the Meet 'n Greet section???
    ......You know you want one!!

  22. #22
    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Location
    Inception Designs HQ
    Posts
    2,256
    Quote Originally Posted by going_home View Post
    Probably not if all you ever play is the same fields all the time.

    I happen to enjoy playing on a unique field.

    You need to make plans to make the 6 hour drive.


    Hogback Mountain in Virginia off the Skyline drive, Clymer in upstate NY, Hopewell in Virginia (not mountain but hilly, none-the-less), and of course West Point 3x times. I have played plenty of paintball elsewhere, its just that will pick and choose on where i like to play now.

  23. #23
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Tampa, hot & humid.....
    Posts
    7,005
    Quote Originally Posted by Nobody View Post
    Hogback Mountain in Virginia off the Skyline drive, Clymer in upstate NY, Hopewell in Virginia (not mountain but hilly, none-the-less), and of course West Point 3x times. I have played plenty of paintball elsewhere, its just that will pick and choose on where i like to play now.


    I can tell its taking a toll on you.....





  24. #24
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Tampa, hot & humid.....
    Posts
    7,005
    Quote Originally Posted by maniacmechanic View Post
    No need , I'm workin on it !!
    1 up more to come
    Inquiring minds want to know.....

  25. #25
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Tampa, hot & humid.....
    Posts
    7,005
    Quote Originally Posted by going_home View Post
    Inquiring minds want to know.....






  26. #26
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    West By God Virginia
    Posts
    3,197
    Quote Originally Posted by going_home View Post

    1st post

  27. #27
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Tampa, hot & humid.....
    Posts
    7,005
    Quote Originally Posted by maniacmechanic View Post
    1st post
    Thanks.


  28. #28
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    waiting for winter
    Posts
    1,536
    check your first post Hank. $06 dollars a night?

  29. #29
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    West By God Virginia
    Posts
    3,197
    Quote Originally Posted by vintage View Post
    check your first post Hank. $06 dollars a night?
    fixed , thanks

  30. #30
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Tampa, hot & humid.....
    Posts
    7,005
    I think all knew it was supposed tp be 60.


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •