Thread: AGD 6 Pak

AGD 6 Pak

Doesn't seem like it has ever seen a field. Serial number is #02548. This thing still has the sticker on the buttstock. If I was in a collector mode, this would be hanging on the wall, but I am not, I am in rent paying mode. Lets get this sold.

$375.18 shipped.

Trades extremely in my favor may be considered.

Name:  1212161138a.jpg
Views: 204
Size:  40.2 KBName:  1212161138b.jpg
Views: 166
Size:  51.0 KBName:  1212161138c.jpg
Views: 167
Size:  38.2 KB

nobody is interested in this?

Alright, I know theyre not worth as much, but would you be interested in trading for my emag lowers?

SOOOOO interested!!! LIKE since they were released! But availability of them and funds have yet to meet.

bump

once you go 6-pak you never go back.

Ajnin, This is a really nice example of a 6 pak. I'm not sure why, but the value of these has not held. My guess is the actual number of people who are true AGD collectors and have the money to collect one probably already have one. 111 members have read this thread since you posted.
    GLWS!
    AGD is in the house!
    Custom gun builds. All the parts. New Website. Factory Service available!
    www.airgundesigns.com

Quote Originally Posted by Sandman View Post
    Ajnin, This is a really nice example of a 6 pak. I'm not sure why, but the value of these has not held. My guess is the actual number of people who are true AGD collectors and have the money to collect one probably already have one. 111 members have read this thread since you posted.
    GLWS!
    I hear ya sandman. I already have the one I use and a couple blem bodies. This one is a bit too purty for me to play with and i like to play with my toys.

IMO, its not the 6 packs fault, just paintball.

1) the revolutionary reaction of these is more than 25 years ago. There are a whole generation of paintballers that have never dealt with 12vies or care to. And the cultural significance of this is lost on them.
    2) not many people know abiut them and less know how it works. Its far easier and simplier to use HPA. Hell, some fields don't even have co2 fills anymore.
    3) the price. It may be well worth it, but the collectors that would buy it, already have one while the newer collectors go for easier stuff. Jerseys, masks, straps, whatever. So the people that may want it, don't have the momey and the people tbat would want, may not need it.
    4) parts pure and simple. Something goes wrong with it, who could fix it? just a guess, but Sandman might not even know how to deal with it. Parts from a bygone era are getting harder & harder to find, especially the unique itema like this.
    5) it doesn't match anything. In the era where you have full anno guns, this is a turd in the punch bowl. You have anno matching guns that are complete in the eyes of their owners,and while revolutionary, it does not fit anymore. Also, this is more apt for nelson based guns, as a bottomline is too far down, and would be best with a nelson based gun. Most of the pump crowd are mostly sheridans in either WGP, CCM, or a mix of old and new.

So, that is how i see it. But GLWS, regardless of what i say or think