Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 30 of 66

Thread: Tunaball 10 cabin reservations

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Soon to be the Dirty jErZ
    Posts
    8,921

    Tunaball 10 cabin reservations

    Chime in if you want a cabin. 5 people per. I will call and get the reservation but someone will have to call them back with a credit card.

    Updated List. I am going on the assumption of FIVE ppl per cabin as per last year.

    FERTITTA
    BigEvil#1 - Me +2 + Redic + Pillage
    Bigevil#2 - Loguzzo +1.5 + nobody+1
    BigEvil#3 - Dirge + Dayspring + Cougar20th +KNM +1


    PERKINS#4
    Cabin#4 - Outlaw 5 crew

    JINX#5
    Cabin#5 - Ghostdog aka JINX crew

    HANK#6
    Cabin#6 Maniacmechnic + crew

    MCNEER#7
    Cabin#7 Ty, Paul Niedfeld & crew

    MASON#8
    Cabin#8 Flatliner and crew

    Ballesteros#9
    Rob and Sharron (Bunny)

    Stevens#10
    Simon RV spot


    My 3 cabins are booked, as well as Ty's.

    Cabins are $370 for Friday night 3pm check in to Sunday 10am check out.
    All the cabins now have accommodations for 5. We can fit a 6th but you will need a sleeping bag or whatever.

    Call Ivonne ASAP to reserve with a credit card asap. 609-738-3193


    http://www.visitcrystalsprings.com/
    Last edited by BigEvil; 07-24-2017 at 10:51 AM.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Beaumont,Tx.
    Posts
    1,181
    I will need one for my crew for Friday, Saturday and I guess Sunday... is the Alamo game on Sunday close by Topgun?

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Location
    Inception Designs HQ
    Posts
    2,338
    Quote Originally Posted by Flatliner333 View Post
    I will need one for my crew for Friday, Saturday and I guess Sunday... is the Alamo game on Sunday close by Topgun?
    The Alamo game is being HELD by Top Gun.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Location
    Inception Designs HQ
    Posts
    2,338
    Is this being included in with BEO cabin reservations or will that be separate.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    May 2001
    Location
    IN -- USA
    Posts
    9,612
    Quinn and I will likely need a cabin. Will check with Bill.

    Not sure we're looking to book - probably crash with somebody.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Soon to be the Dirty jErZ
    Posts
    8,921
    SO far I have myself, Ty, and Patrick who will be laying out for the reservations. Who else will be putting down their cc?

  7. #7
    ill need a spot in a cabin.
    I sell new 800 mah Emag batteries, in dealers section, or pm for pricing. batteries ready to ship

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Tampa, hot & humid.....
    Posts
    7,149
    How do you come up with 6 in a cabin ?

    2 couches, 2 up in the loft, and 1 in the bedroom = 5.

    Last time we had 5 and the cabin was missing a couch.

    Someone had to sleep in a recliner.

    Also what's wrong with beo ?

    I get an error me when I try to look at a thread.....
    "When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty." Thomas Jefferson

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by going_home View Post
    How do you come up with 6 in a cabin ?

    2 couches, 2 up in the loft, and 1 in the bedroom = 5.

    Last time we had 5 and the cabin was missing a couch.

    Someone had to sleep in a recliner.

    Also what's wrong with beo ?

    I get an error me when I try to look at a thread.....
    we had 3 in our loft I think if I remember
    I sell new 800 mah Emag batteries, in dealers section, or pm for pricing. batteries ready to ship

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Soon to be the Dirty jErZ
    Posts
    8,921
    Quote Originally Posted by going_home View Post
    Also what's wrong with beo ?

    I get an error me when I try to look at a thread.....
    Who the hell knows. Dave is on vacation.. it can wait until he gets back.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Soon to be the Dirty jErZ
    Posts
    8,921
    They are supposed to fit 6. Usually there are 2 sleeper couches downstairs. For some reason the ones we got last time didn't have it.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Tampa, hot & humid.....
    Posts
    7,149
    We had one couch and two in the loft.
    "When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty." Thomas Jefferson

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Soon to be the Dirty jErZ
    Posts
    8,921
    Quote Originally Posted by going_home View Post
    We had one couch and two in the loft.
    Ditto. I will make sure I inquire about the missing couches.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Location
    Inception Designs HQ
    Posts
    2,338
    2 in loft, 2 in liging room couches or floor, 2 in bedroom if you bring someone with you that you do actually want to sleep with

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    time to make a slurpee!
    Posts
    1,787
    Me with possibly two in tow. . . .
    ......You know you want one!!

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Tampa, hot & humid.....
    Posts
    7,149
    Quote Originally Posted by Nobody View Post
    2 in loft, 2 in liging room couches or floor, 2 in bedroom if you bring someone with you that you do actually want to sleep with
    Soooo 5 like I said IF the cabin has 2 couches.

    Cabin renters should be sure how many actual spots or they will end up sleeping on the floor or in a recliner etc....
    "When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty." Thomas Jefferson

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Location
    Inception Designs HQ
    Posts
    2,338
    Quote Originally Posted by going_home View Post
    Soooo 5 like I said IF the cabin has 2 couches.

    Cabin renters should be sure how many actual spots or they will end up sleeping on the floor or in a recliner etc....
    You do realize that the cabins represent a convenience of being less than 2 miles down the road from the field, able to support a large group of people cooking, eating, drinking, hanging out, that the sleeping arrangements are at best the last thing on on the list after a hot shower. Most of us spend little time in the cabins as there is food, drink, merriment, friends, talk, jokes, good times all happening outside.

    And yes, i slept on a floor (had my air mattress with me) one year. It was fine. Wake up, clean up sleep area, get dressed and go to the field. Priorities are important.

    2 spot/reservations for me. Missy is joining me again.

  18. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by Nobody View Post
    You do realize that the cabins represent a convenience of being less than 2 miles down the road from the field, able to support a large group of people cooking, eating, drinking, hanging out, that the sleeping arrangements are at best the last thing on on the list after a hot shower. Most of us spend little time in the cabins as there is food, drink, merriment, friends, talk, jokes, good times all happening outside.

    And yes, i slept on a floor (had my air mattress with me) one year. It was fine. Wake up, clean up sleep area, get dressed and go to the field. Priorities are important.

    2 spot/reservations for me. Missy is joining me again.
    yeah worse comes to worse, i sleep in the truck and just shower in one of the cabins in the morning.
    since ill be sleeping in the truck on the way down.
    I sell new 800 mah Emag batteries, in dealers section, or pm for pricing. batteries ready to ship

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Soon to be the Dirty jErZ
    Posts
    8,921
    Quote Originally Posted by knownothingmags View Post
    yeah worse comes to worse, i sleep in the truck and just shower in one of the cabins in the morning.
    since ill be sleeping in the truck on the way down.
    BS, we will have a spot for ya.

  20. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by BigEvil View Post
    BS, we will have a spot for ya.
    I sell new 800 mah Emag batteries, in dealers section, or pm for pricing. batteries ready to ship

  21. #21
    Join Date
    May 2001
    Location
    IN -- USA
    Posts
    9,612
    Need a spot for Quinn and I.

  22. #22
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Soon to be the Dirty jErZ
    Posts
    8,921
    Quote Originally Posted by Dayspring View Post
    Need a spot for Quinn and I.

    I got ya down Nick.

  23. #23
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Tampa, hot & humid.....
    Posts
    7,149
    Quote Originally Posted by knownothingmags View Post
    yeah worse comes to worse, i sleep in the truck and just shower in one of the cabins in the morning.
    since ill be sleeping in the truck on the way down.

    So it looks like you are going to get to go now ?
    "When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty." Thomas Jefferson

  24. #24
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    With My boy friend Reaper
    Posts
    312
    Quote Originally Posted by BigEvil View Post
    Chime in if you want a cabin. 6 people per. I will call and get the reservation but someone will have to call them back with a credit card.

    Cabin list so far:

    BigEvil + Mrs Evil + Redic + Pillage + Little Evil

    BigEvil #2 : Loguzzz+2, Nobody+ ?

    BigEvil#3 (if needed) Dirge + ? + ? + ?

    TyMcneer + crew (full)

    Flatliner + crew (full)
    The crew is getting smaller and smaller

  25. #25
    how much total for the time we will have the cabins?
    for one cabin?
    I sell new 800 mah Emag batteries, in dealers section, or pm for pricing. batteries ready to ship

  26. #26
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Tampa, hot & humid.....
    Posts
    7,149
    Quote Originally Posted by going_home View Post
    So it looks like you are going to get to go now ?
    If Hank goes he likes to stay at the cabins, there will be 3 more.

    If he doesnt I will just get a room.
    "When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty." Thomas Jefferson

  27. #27
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Soon to be the Dirty jErZ
    Posts
    8,921
    Quote Originally Posted by BigEvil View Post
    Chime in if you want a cabin. 6 people per. I will call and get the reservation but someone will have to call them back with a credit card.

    Cabin list so far:

    BigEvil + Mrs Evil + Redic + Pillage + Little Evil

    BigEvil #2 : Loguzzz+2, Nobody +KNM

    BigEvil#3 (if needed) Dirge + Dayspring + Mike Q +? +?

    TyMcneer + crew (full)

    Flatliner + crew (full)

    Ghostdog2019 + crew?
    I updated the list as I saw fit. I am about to book, I am just waiting to hear back if we can fit 5 or 6.

    Anyone else speak now or forever hold your peace. Most of you have my number so call or text me today.

  28. #28
    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Location
    Inception Designs HQ
    Posts
    2,338
    Just add in my better half and it is good on my end

  29. #29
    I would like a spot

    Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    I sell new 800 mah Emag batteries, in dealers section, or pm for pricing. batteries ready to ship

  30. #30
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    West By God Virginia
    Posts
    3,216
    Count me IN !!!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •