Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: New Nummech Gas Thru Frame

Lightbulb New Nummech Gas Thru Frame

Its not on the nummech website, not sure of pricing.

Apparently the hose comes out the top to externally connect to the valve.

No passenger side pics yet I guess.

http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...1#post97778905

Quote Originally Posted by going_home View Post
    No passenger side pics yet I guess.

The passenger side pics won't tell you much, it's more the pics of the frame with the grips off that will.

I actually wonder more about how the trigger feels compared to an Intelliframe or the Xframes from AGD and if the ASA is proprietary.
    Last edited by Nobody; 04-17-2017 at 04:19 PM.

Click for larger version.

Name:  Nummech_right.jpg
Views: 1643
Size:  119.4 KB

Love it, need it!

From the post on Facebook:

Quote Originally Posted by Nummech
    Great response from the Mag community on the new N-Mag grip frame! To address some questions, here's a picture from the right side. We call it "pseudo-hoseless" since the marker technically has an external airline, but it's obviously a departure from the standard design. Unfortunately we couldn't make it totally hoseless without manufacturing an entirely new valve but this solution ensures you can use the frame with your existing valve setup. You may need to modify your grip panels, depending on their overall shape. No big deal!
    The hoseless system requires our new ASA, but if you don't want to bother with that (simply want the frame for its ergonomics alone) you can simply use a standard ASA with your existing gas-thru foregrip. The frame will accept a bolt-on ASA or a T-slot ASA.

On the inside, the frame is internally ported for a built-in LPR and trigger actuator (seen in picture). We're still working on those parts, but it's really promising since all the new hardware adds zero hoses to the finished marker. The bad news is the full kit needs a TON of work so it won't be available for a while, but the basic frame can be upgraded once the parts are available.

That's all for now

I wonder if they'll make a gas thru drop forward for it.
    Last of the Salzburg Clan

Quote Originally Posted by nak81783 View Post
    I wonder if they'll make a gas thru drop forward for it.
    Mosey over to the PBN thread and ask ?

It definitely needs black macro fittings...

Looks nice not sure about the macro setup? be bit of a pain for easy valve removal, I did drawn up a way of connecting the valve to a frame with easy removal but that's a secret
    Personally i think the fitting would be better coming out of the rail.
    Classic valve gas through frames are much cleaner,shame AGD didn't do a classicRT Xvalve, would if been lovely in this
    Last edited by renie; 04-16-2017 at 01:51 AM.

Way too ugly for me to touch one. What is up with the humpback frame? Makes it look like a Timmy. Those frames went out with the dinosaur...
    Email me for low prices on ALL AGD Products and more. tunaman5@verizon.net
    Tunamart

Hump doesnt bother me, just looks like the AGD safety might not work because the frame is thinner in the surrounding area....

Don't discount that somebody is trying their hand at aftermarket parts for the platform. Can't be a bad thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Tunaman View Post
    Way too ugly for me to touch one. What is up with the humpback frame? Makes it look like a Timmy. Those frames went out with the dinosaur...
    Probably using the existing geometry that they have for the Axe/Mini frames.

He says the hump is only 4mm (0.15748 inch) more than an Intelliframe and a standard safety will work.

Heres yet another shot :

patience......

He says the hump is only 4mm (0.15748 inch) more than an Intelliframe and a standard safety will work.

Heres yet another shot :

Whats that thingy at the front of the frame closest to the trigger sticking up ?

And whats the white thing inside the frame in this pic ?

Is something pneumatic going on in there ?

Whats that thingy at the front of the frame closest to the trigger sticking up ?

And whats the white thing inside the frame in this pic ?

Is something pneumatic going on in there ?

you will find out shortly. He still is in the testing phase.

Quote Originally Posted by Tunaman View Post
    +1

Inside the empty frame, the small vertical component is a blocker plug that seals off the internal LPR housing. That way you can use a mech sear without the added bells and whistles.
    The other picture (with the shorty airline) shows the LPR and actuator prototype.

If you're not into grip frames with humps, Intelliframe is definitely the way to go. This is virtually the exact same overall shape as the Intelli but with the added tiny palm swell that people demand we build for them. Remember we're trying to make different parts to justify deviating from the OEM, otherwise there isn't much reason to do it in the first place.
    Having said that, if enough people ask for an N-Mag frame with straight-spine then I'd love to provide it! There has to be enough demand though. We're already exploring a single-trigger version since a bajillion people have asked for it. It's really that easy.
    Andy "Ydna" DuBuc
    Nummech Products & ZDSPB

People demanded it?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I think the hump only looks off when there's straight edged grip on the frame. Without the grip it looks fine to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Laku View Post
    I think the hump only looks off when there's straight edged grip on the frame. Without the grip it looks fine to me.
    I agree. Because the pics, so far, have shown the gun at various angles to the camera, it is accentuating the hump on the frame. Till these are in people's hands, and better pics taken (not quality, but more linear at or near a straight line to the camera), tbese will always look funy compared to what we have and what we use.

The only thing I don't love is the trigger guard.

Is there enough room on the newer AM/MM length rails for the foregrip mount? That would be the killer for me. Personally I like the looks of it, but I hate the longer rails.

The more people that don't like it, the more likely I can get one in the first run. I am completely cool with that. I think it's great, I was looking at tearing apart a dm15 and doing almost the same thing. Now I don't have to try. I Love it, and think it will look great with my Evo body

Leave it to Tuna to **** on what potentially could be the best new mag product in years.

😂 lmao

Quote Originally Posted by BigEvil View Post
    Leave it to Tuna to **** on what potentially could be the best new mag product in years.
    The M90 was nicer. Proprietary ASA? Who needs that. Just telling you what I see. I do not see anything revolutionary. And it doesnt look like it will be inexpensive either. I am not knocking the design. Ingenious stuff here.

If it didnt come with the asa we'd have to pay someone to mod them so its actually better IMHO.

But is it a decent Asa? So I don't have to shoot to unscrew the tank?