Thread: Banzai Splash Promag w matching Sidecar/Govnair 1.9L + 08 Jungle ego w 50 cal kit

Banzai Splash Promag w matching Sidecar/Govnair 1.9L + 08 Jungle ego w 50 cal kit

Have two fairly interesting ones for sale today:

First up is my ~1999 Level 7 Bonzai Green splashed Eclipse automag I imported from the UK that came with an old WDP Govnair nitrogen system and matching 1.9 Liter bottle, as well as a matching Jacko Infinity barrel. Unfortunately even though it comes with a fill adapter you can't use the Govnair in the states because the bottle is not DOT approved (which means you can't even hydro test it). You can see in the pictures a matching "side car" squeegee holder mounted on the rail.

Comes with matching full eclipse splash kit (planet paintball laser engraved on the vertical adapter), wood grips, and matching drop and aforementioned tank which in the states is just for looks. Didn't leak when I shot it today, but probably needs an oring or two soon as its been sitting a while.

Price: $475 SOLD SOLD

$525 with optional parts seen below which includes:

Raw mag valve (no internals), minimag warp body, agd online headband, GF grip frame, rail chopped short & dremmeled for pneumag conversion, bolt, powertube spacers, misc orings, emag safety setup, sears, crazy black splash vertical and powerfeed plug, foamies, sitckers, valve cap (custom to shorten marker), etc

Also have a 1/2x 2008 limited edition Jungle Splash Ego. In good cosmetic condition (see video), was always a backup gun. Comes with gun oil, case with one latch broken, and spare detentes. Shoots great. Comes with a 50 cal conversion kit (breech, feedneck, bolt, detentes, barrel) which was fun to shoot in the backyard and a spyder brand 50 cal loader (think x-revy). The neck part of the kit had to be turned down a hair to fit.

Price: $425

Thanks-

Thomas
    Last edited by UThomas; 04-21-2017 at 11:18 AM.

Thomas- What a great example of an original european Promag. Does it have the laser engraving that says "Promag" on it? I'm very interested for $475. Does that include paypal and shipping? Let me know. Thanks!

"fairly interesting"... that's the biggest understatement I've read today...
    That Promag is VERY nice. I call 2nd in line for that one if Bunny doesn't take it pls... (Bunny, you have more than enough rare mags as is anyhow! )

Bunny - will PM you! (for some reason AO didn't send me any thread update email last night)

Is that an AGD patch in the misc section? If so, how much for it?

it is - let me see if it gets picked up as part of the package - otherwise I can price it for you

UThomas: I believe AO are having issues with our automated e-mails being flagged as spam. I will hopefully get this working again this weekend. Btw, I just sent over the $$$ for it. I did pass on the extra parts lot so heads up!!

Flampaint: We will figure something out

I'll post up feedback once I get it. Thanks.

Eclipse sold! Will post the parts in a separate thread in that section and give you first shot at the patch ElGring

Thanks bud