Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: interest in another run of carbon fiber 2 piece XULE Bodies?

Iíd be interested in a 2 piece with minimag front and possibly a ULE front. How much are the extra fronts?

I been wondering since it's been a minute since xmt touched base. Do you have a time frame of how soon your gonna start doing the bodies run?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Gundam V View Post
    I been wondering since it's been a minute since xmt touched base. Do you have a time frame of how soon your gonna start doing the bodies run?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
    The plan is to make carbon fiber ULE bodies and also aluminum MM and RT front ULE bodies + i will be doing a batch of Classic RT Ule Bodies. Doing them this winter. Things have been moving slow the last year but the pace will pick up soon. Ive been busy finishing the new shop and adding 5 axis to the mazak.

Good to hear everything is moving along for you and soon us! I'll be ordering both carbon fiber and aluminum Minimag bodies.

Subscribing to the thread for future updates. Looking forward to the opportunity to pick up a Classic RT front version, in CF or aluminum, whatever's available.

Very interested in the alluminum minimag bodies! Release them right after tax return season!

MOTM14
    Quote Originally Posted by Xmagterror View Post
    Ive been busy finishing the new shop and adding 5 axis to the mazak.
    NICE!. That should be fun to mess around with.

Iíd be willing to take a carbon fiber ULE and aluminum mm body. Iíd totally jump on that original RT body but Iíve got an RT with SN 180 and have had it since I was 13. I canít justify changing up that sweetness.
    Last edited by jasontthomas; 10-09-2018 at 03:29 PM. Reason: RT