Thread: 10 yrs In.

10 yrs In.

Am I considered a local now?

Thank you everyone for all the expertise.

I post very seldom, because thanks to you, my Mags have all been singing right along for too long to remember.

My deepest gratitude to all the OG's (Fred, athomas, Tuna, Rouge, Cougar, GoingHome, XMT, KNM, and even CockerPunk....etc.... etc.... etc... etc..... To many to list, and nearing 50 yrs old, too many too remember.) for getting me through CO2 anti-siphon woodsball to HOLY GRAIL at EMR, and ultimately suping-up my 2005 WarPig Y-Mag imitation. ( here: http://www.warpig.com/paintball/tech...ag/index.shtml)

I still have that RF Classic 'Mag from 93-94, Dropped an X-Valve w a .710/buna E-Mag on/off in it and ruled Oklahoma DDay 20 Year anniversary during the weekday games to many opponents chagrin. It may be my most valued possession.

Screw electros and 14" ported barrels. That 8" crown point makes a hell of a racket, and by noontime, people previously on the wrong end of "Ching...Ching...Ching..Ching...Ching." will just bail out of bunkers. Cool!

Hail AirGun Designs, Hail TK and Shattner, and above all Hail Automags.org. True Mag awesomeness is not possible without you.

Thanks Again for the sweet decade.

Go Fast and Take Chances,
    VSB
    “It's easier to fool someone than to convince them that they have been fooled.” ― Mark Twain

Lightbulb

One of my fondest automag, hell.. paintball, memories is the 2004 IAO. I was still in high school at the time, and I got to not only chat with and fight alongside Tom Kaye but also a handful of AO folks. My father won a Tac One in a giveaway at that event too. He was a die hard autococker fan until he took out that Tac One to the field. He still raves about it to this day (well, yesterday when I called him), even though he has since long retired from paintball.

It's a pleasure to see so many people returning to the paintball and automag communities from those years past.

And to more directly reply to your post. Damn right, electros don't matter anymore. Hoppers are great. BPS caps are low. Automags and AO will forever have my heart captured.

Cheers to your decade!

Been ages. Met up in the mountains to do a deal a few years back to do a deal. Was nice to meet you.

Quote Originally Posted by wetwrks View Post
    Been ages. Met up in the mountains to do a deal a few years back to do a deal. Was nice to meet you.
    Likewise! Thanx for funding my gas through Yellowstone. Rode around a lot that trip due to wildfires.

If you are still rocking that blue Chimera, I've come across a matching blue RPG (viperblade I think) trigger and blue CP micro drop that I used for my old Flatline that I'd love to part with.

Also, there is a mini-senerio at Paintball Adv. in Sedalia on July 13th. Im planning on attending.

Be Well,
    VSB