Thread: Has anyone come across my Purple Phoenix Bodied Egomag?

Has anyone come across my Purple Phoenix Bodied Egomag?

Hey guys what's up? I haven't messed with or played paintball in a little over 5 years but recently have been getting back into it. My sons are getting old enough to play now so I was curious to see if I could find the EgoMag I built right before I quit playing and sold everything. Its fairly distinctive with it being purple and black on a Phoenix body, here is the only picture I could find that I took before selling it. If anybody knows who has this now please let me know as I would really like to buy it back. Thanks guys

Andrew

Andrew- Where did you sell it? Was it on AO, PBN, ebay, craigslist, etc?

I can't remember for sure and unfortunately I didn't save the pms from the sale. I'm 99% sure I sold it here but I had it for sale on PbNation too.

Quote Originally Posted by Bunny View Post
    Andrew- Where did you sell it? Was it on AO, PBN, ebay, craigslist, etc?
    http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=3712607

From the Archives... :-)

Name:  DSC05355.jpg
Views: 436
Size:  60.0 KB

Name:  DSC05346.jpg
Views: 418
Size:  68.1 KB

Name:  DSC05347.jpg
Views: 387
Size:  49.9 KB

I hate to say this... there is a facebook group that could help you track it down as well.... :-( lol.

honestly first place i would start is searching your email history for paypal and egomag, mag, purple mag. see if that leads to anything.

Quote Originally Posted by captian pinky View Post
    honestly first place i would start is searching your email history for paypal and egomag, mag, purple mag. see if that leads to anything.
    Already did all that, that's why I'm at the point of asking the community. I've looked through all of my pms, emails, etcetera that I can find. I don't think it sold on PbNation because I never marked the thread as sold to anyone. I did a search for my thread on here and couldn't find it.

If Bunny has the scent of it, he will track it down. He has a good habit of that.

BTW, very nice looking gun there. I think a regular black Xvalve would have looked better, but understand why you choose the purple. Hope you are reunited with it.

Why not just build another mag ?

Thats half the fun of them, collecting the parts you want, sending them off the anno, making sure it functions properly after assembly....

Quote Originally Posted by going_home View Post
    Why not just build another mag ?

Thats half the fun of them, collecting the parts you want, sending them off the anno, making sure it functions properly after assembly....

Lol, already kinda got something going. I finally got my property, final run of Karta body and rail and a custom Deadlywinds CF barrel, back from Jay after 8 years of not hearing from him. But to answer your question my boys are wanting to start playing and the first exposure to paintball was this marker when they were 5 and 2 so I'd like to get it back and let them play with it.

He sold it to me

Quote Originally Posted by Imasho2k View Post
    He sold it to me
    Maybe you should give it back......

Hey I just got pointed in this direction when I atempted to sell the egomag a couple days ago.
    Figured I would give the original owner first dibz to get his gun back.

I just sent him a private message.

Thanks, I dont know if it will reach him through automags.org. he has not been on in a long time and the hotmail email he has listed also was unreachable.
    I was hoping someone knows him in real life and can let him know the egomag is available if he is interested.

Hey Imasho, I sent you a pm and an email. Thanks for reaching out, I'd love to try and get this back from you. I look forward to hearing back from you. Thanks to everyone for keeping an eye out for me.

~Andrew