OneSelfLost:

TheJackal28:

Jarheads mag was posted for sale today btw:
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/1420...54599/?fref=nf

For very good reason, it seems.

Quote Originally Posted by captian pinky View Post
    Jarheads mag was posted for sale today btw:
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/1420...54599/?fref=nf
    Anything to try and better your chances ehhh?
    Btw
    Quote Originally Posted by mpsd View Post
    Rules:

1) Must be your Mag and NOT for sale during the month of the contest.
    If I recall this is for May MOTM and we'll as of 7 Days ago it's been June....

ya what is wrong with wanting a fair race? It was posted before that I pm'd him about it in April.

I completely understand his reason for posting it and i think it is a just one. This was likely the last thing on his mind.

I think that given the situation, I'll let this as it is, meaning, it's still a valid entry. This is an exception due to the circumstances. Actually if most of you agree, I'd just name it the winner for this month's poll. Heck, I'd buy it myself if I had the means.

Please let me know if you guys agree we should name it the winner. I believe this could help increase the marker's value a bit or at least make it a bit easier for him to sell it. If you agree to do it, I'll make sure to include all other contestants on June's poll, even if you don't re-enter it on this month's thread.

Best of luck, Jarhead86. I'll include your son in my prayers and I hope for a complete and speedy recovery.

I think that given the situation, I'll let this as it is, meaning, it's still a valid entry. This is an exception due to the circumstances. Actually if most of you agree, I'd just name it the winner for this month's poll. Heck, I'd buy it myself if I had the means.

Please let me know if you guys agree we should name it the winner. I believe this could help increase the marker's value a bit or at least make it a bit easier for him to sell it. If you agree to do it, I'll make sure to include all other contestants on June's poll, even if you don't re-enter it on this month's thread.

Best of luck, Jarhead86. I'll include your son in my prayers and I hope for a complete and speedy recovery.

i voted for it.. i think jarhead and called follower tied.. i seriously thought about which one i wanted to vote for... in the end i dont like anything over 77/4500 and followers tank is YUGE
    Matthew 10:34

I think it will likely be sold by the end of the day. last i heard he had a few offers and was going to check with a local guy before he made a decision.

Quote Originally Posted by captian pinky View Post
    I think it will likely be sold by the end of the day. last i heard he had a few offers and was going to check with a local guy before he made a decision.
    That's a fair point. Lets wait a couple more days then. If it sells, we keep this as it is (of course, provided that most people agree to that plan).

Quote Originally Posted by smallerfreeze View Post
    i voted for it.. i think jarhead and called follower tied.. i seriously thought about which one i wanted to vote for... in the end i dont like anything over 77/4500 and followers tank is YUGE
    Just an FYI, that tank is a 77/45

Quote Originally Posted by CalledFollower View Post
    Just an FYI, that tank is a 77/45
    whaaaa??? it looks like 100 .. can u link the product page?

As the one currently leading in the votes...I would have no issues with Jarhead86 being given MOTM to help it sell. It is a good looking gun.

Quote Originally Posted by smallerfreeze View Post
    whaaaa??? it looks like 100 .. can u link the product page?
    http://http://www.immortalair.com/pr...7-ci-4500-psi/

Quote Originally Posted by CalledFollower View Post
    thank u, i wasnt trying to say u didnt know ur own mag.. perhaps i need my vision checked

I am absolutely fine with jarhead getting Motm this month. Especially if it has the possibility of helping sell the gun for him.

I hope his son has a speedy recovery as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by dano_____ View Post
    I keep forgetting to not feed my mags after midnight so they seem to multiply regularly.

Thank you all for your words, thoughts and prayers for my son. I've been in paintball for almost 20 years at multiple levels and you guys have always been amazing.