How can I get my 14 year old off his ass and out on the field?

I hav'nt posted in years. My background is I played my first game of paintball in March of 1984 at Skirmish usa. I was active until about 2008. I bought the 3rd Automag in New Jersey, and owned just about every 'Mag. I even owned a Devilmag(is that guy still around?) My favorite rig was my Emag with warp feed.

Anyway, I bought a house about 5 miles from Skirmish USA, and I can't get my son(14 years old) off his ass and his computer/xbox/playstation4 bla bla bla...

I'm worried he has no real friends, and he's too rapped up in these computer games. I want to get him into paintball, but he mostlikely isn't interested. I want him to get out with his peers, I don't know how to do it. He LOVES guns. I have and AK74(a Molot VEPR in 5.45x39) and he likes paintball guns. But how do I get him into it?

Should I just make reservation and force him to go?

I myself won't play, as I just had major back surgery. I am also very nearly 50. While I would love to play again, I'm a bit of a snob when it comes to gear; I would need a Emag and well, thats where I am. I need'nt go into details.

Any advice?