Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 30 of 69

Thread: We need new foregrips

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Soon to be the Dirty jErZ
    Posts
    8,916

    We need new foregrips

    Is it just me, or is the AGD line in desperate need of some new, nicer foregrip options?

  2. #2
    This x 10

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Mt. Pleasant, SC
    Posts
    2,108
    Messaging Andy now!!!!

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Manch Vegas, NH
    Posts
    757
    This is way overdue. Any foregrip on an RT length rail looks like an after thought and awkward with the huge gap between the frame and the length of the rail. The Venomous Designs foregrip remedied that to some degree, but we all know where that went. Would be great to see something aesthetically pleasing and functional for both am/mm and RT length rails.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 2000
    Location
    offshore
    Posts
    7,782
    I say bring back the RT classic foregrip. Best one ever made. Swivels too.
    Email me for low prices on ALL AGD Products and more. tunaman5@verizon.net
    Tunamart

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2001
    Location
    Cottonwood, Az.
    Posts
    6,921
    Quote Originally Posted by audioSLAVE View Post
    This is way overdue. Any foregrip on an RT length rail looks like an after thought and awkward with the huge gap between the frame and the length of the rail. The Venomous Designs foregrip remedied that to some degree, but we all know where that went. Would be great to see something aesthetically pleasing and functional for both am/mm and RT length rails.
    Come up with a design that satisfies everyone and I'll manufacture it. If I sell 100 I'll give you a free one for your design.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Manch Vegas, NH
    Posts
    757
    Quote Originally Posted by luke View Post
    Come up with a design that satisfies everyone and I'll manufacture it. If I sell 100 I'll give you a free one for your design.
    This would be fun, and challenging as far as coming up with something the majority would like. Let me get some ideas together for you. Do I get to name it?

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jan 2001
    Location
    Cottonwood, Az.
    Posts
    6,921
    Quote Originally Posted by audioSLAVE View Post
    This would be fun, and challenging as far as coming up with something the majority would like. Let me get some ideas together for you. Do I get to name it?
    Sure you can name it.

  9. #9

    All shall love me and despair

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20170628-195801.jpg 
Views:	131 
Size:	42.1 KB 
ID:	94521
    "Accuracy by aiming."


    Definitely not on the A-Team.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Tampa, hot & humid.....
    Posts
    7,118
    Hard to beat the stick grip.

    Gas thru preferred, never was a fan of the VD grip.....
    "When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty." Thomas Jefferson

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jan 2001
    Location
    Cottonwood, Az.
    Posts
    6,921
    Quote Originally Posted by GoatBoy View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20170628-195801.jpg 
Views:	131 
Size:	42.1 KB 
ID:	94521
    lol

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    waiting for winter
    Posts
    1,571
    i like the Bike grip and the rt classic both.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Londonderry, NH
    Posts
    1,371
    back in the day, Jay/Cerberus made a bunch of interesting foregrips. I never had the chance to own one myself but they sure looked cool.

    Didn't Cougar design something w/ finger grooves a while back? Those would definitely complement the KAM86 frame nicely

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Medford MA
    Posts
    309
    Quote Originally Posted by audioSLAVE View Post
    This is way overdue. Any foregrip on an RT length rail looks like an after thought and awkward with the huge gap between the frame and the length of the rail. The Venomous Designs foregrip remedied that to some degree, but we all know where that went. Would be great to see something aesthetically pleasing and functional for both am/mm and RT length rails.
    I feel like Luke and some others make great ones for am/mm length already, but you hit the nail on the head with the RT length comment. It'd be cool to see a rail and foregrip designed for each other to look smooth with an intelliframe.

    Also, I think foregrips in general should be shorter. I have a bike grip and I feel like it could easily be 2" shorter and still comfortable. The super tall ones look funny to me.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Live Free or Die
    Posts
    2,015
    Quote Originally Posted by TwilightG View Post
    back in the day, Jay/Cerberus made a bunch of interesting foregrips. I never had the chance to own one myself but they sure looked cool.

    Didn't Cougar design something w/ finger grooves a while back? Those would definitely complement the KAM86 frame nicely
    Yup I did, Very few people seemed to like it so I shelved it. Still have the files.
    Quote Originally Posted by dano_____ View Post
    I keep forgetting to not feed my mags after midnight so they seem to multiply regularly.

  16. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by GoatBoy View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20170628-195801.jpg 
Views:	131 
Size:	42.1 KB 
ID:	94521
    I need this. Why did you do this to me?!

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Jan 2001
    Location
    Cottonwood, Az.
    Posts
    6,921
    Quote Originally Posted by luke View Post
    Come up with a design that satisfies everyone and I'll manufacture it. If I sell 100 I'll give you a free one for your design.
    Quote Originally Posted by cougar20th View Post
    Yup I did, Very few people seemed to like it so I shelved it.
    Exactly.

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Soon to be the Dirty jErZ
    Posts
    8,916
    Oh, and can we has anno too plz. ok thanks

  19. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by bowcycle View Post
    I need this. Why did you do this to me?!
    Hold on, there's an upgrade...

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20170629-105000.jpg 
Views:	72 
Size:	65.2 KB 
ID:	94522

  20. #20
    Join Date
    Dec 2000
    Location
    offshore
    Posts
    7,782
    Quote Originally Posted by GoatBoy View Post
    Hold on, there's an upgrade...

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20170629-105000.jpg 
Views:	72 
Size:	65.2 KB 
ID:	94522
    You could take that foregrip and put it on one of those Space Dill Doe looking paintguns and go behind the bushes and have a blast...NOT!

  21. #21
    Goatboy, you can't give away all the goodies now. Sell them on v1 today then 6 months later come out with v2 with the pic rails!

  22. #22
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Londonderry, NH
    Posts
    1,371
    Quote Originally Posted by cougar20th View Post
    Yup I did, Very few people seemed to like it so I shelved it. Still have the files.
    Post a pic? I dont' feel like looking for it

  23. #23
    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Location
    Inception Designs HQ
    Posts
    2,325
    Quote Originally Posted by TwilightG View Post
    Post a pic? I dont' feel like looking for it
    Post a pic cause i may not have been around for it...

  24. #24
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Live Free or Die
    Posts
    2,015
    Quote Originally Posted by TwilightG View Post
    Post a pic? I dont' feel like looking for it
    Ill dig it out tomorrow. That's going back to 2009 archives

  25. #25
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Dayton OH
    Posts
    1,609
    Quote Originally Posted by GoatBoy View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20170628-195801.jpg 
Views:	131 
Size:	42.1 KB 
ID:	94521
    this made me laugh. :P

  26. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by GoatBoy View Post
    Hold on, there's an upgrade...

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20170629-105000.jpg 
Views:	72 
Size:	65.2 KB 
ID:	94522
    classic.. could we get rawbutter to rig up some pneummatics so they spin with each trigger pull?
    Matthew 10:34

  27. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by GoatBoy View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20170628-195801.jpg 
Views:	131 
Size:	42.1 KB 
ID:	94521
    "Game on in 3...2..."
    Flick, Spin, Run...
    pew, pew, pew...

    Yes, I definitely need one.

  28. #28
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    3,556
    Quote Originally Posted by GoatBoy View Post
    Hold on, there's an upgrade...

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20170629-105000.jpg 
Views:	72 
Size:	65.2 KB 
ID:	94522
    I want four lobes on my spinners.

  29. #29
    Join Date
    Dec 2000
    Location
    offshore
    Posts
    7,782
    Quote Originally Posted by smallerfreeze View Post
    classic.. could we get rawbutter to rig up some pneummatics so they spin with each trigger pull?
    and a spin counter too!

  30. #30
    Well, this next bit isn’t so much an upgrade as it is merging in other parts.

    A while back I made a Nato rail camera mount out of flexible filament:

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Mount.jpg 
Views:	78 
Size:	35.2 KB 
ID:	94552

    Which would be compatible with the tactical rail accessory for the Fidget Foregrip:

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Tactical1.jpg 
Views:	80 
Size:	59.3 KB 
ID:	94553

    The utility of such a thing should be obvious:

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Tactical2.jpg 
Views:	76 
Size:	68.2 KB 
ID:	94554

    A 608 bearing is 22mm OD so there’s quite a lot of space to work with in there.

    I think it would be possible to add in a torsion spring from a badgeholder along with a one-way needle bearing and you’d essentially have a wind-up fidget spinner.

    Doing the spin count would be more tricky, but… I’m betting a CD ROM outrunner motor is 22mm OD or less...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •