Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: UFC jibba jabba

Jon Jones cant pass USADA and neither can Lesner....

"When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty." Thomas Jefferson

So since Ngannou was #1 contender and lost to Lewis does that mean DC vs Lewis or does Stipe get the reach right away or the Brock Lesnar money fight?

Jesus just rereading that made me double think as if we were talking about WWE

Quote Originally Posted by alpha_q_up23 View Post
    So since Ngannou was #1 contender and lost to Lewis does that mean DC vs Lewis or does Stipe get the reach right away or the Brock Lesnar money fight?
    Quote Originally Posted by alpha_q_up23 View Post
    Jesus just rereading that made me double think as if we were talking about WWE

Maybe it means the UFC is as much of a joke as wrasslin.....

Quote Originally Posted by going_home View Post
    Maybe it means the UFC is as much of a joke as wrasslin.....
    Damn that’s sad...

i just could not believe how inactive the Lewis/Ngannou fight was. Like... really? Neither fighter aggressive? Even Herb Dean was like... uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
    RAWR
    Dallara #???, Dallara #032 , Dallara #038

Next Up Khabib

UFC star Conor McGregor pleaded guilty to disorderly conduct on Thursday, in a deal that allows him to avoid jail time after attacking a bus filled with UFC fighters at Barclays Center in April.

The 30-year-old fighter, who recently announced he is expecting his second child with girlfriend Dee Devlin, will participate in anger management treatment and serve five days of community service, ESPN reported. The former UFC champion will still be able to work within the United States as part of the agreement with the Brooklyn District Attorney’s Office, and he will also keep a clean criminal record.

“I just want to say I’m thankful to the DA and the judge for allowing me to move forward,” McGregor told reporters outside of the New York courthouse. “I want to say to my friends, my family, my fans — thank you for your support.”

McGregor faced a possible 12 criminal charges stemming from the incident in April, which saw him tossing a metal dolly through a bus window as the vehicle arrived at the Barclays Center in Brooklyn for a UFC media event.

Among the possible 12 charges, the Dublin native had faced two felony criminal mischief charges carrying a maximum sentence of seven years in prison.

https://people.com/sports/conor-mcgr...oids-jail-time

Everyone tune in next week for a new edition of WWUFC

I dont think I'll plan to pay for any more UFC stuff for a while. Maybe Bellator is where the real MMA stuff is at now?

On a slightly funnier note, Who is gonna watch Liddell and Ortiz beat on each other? I feel like this one will be like if your dad had to go fight your neighbors dad because their family hit you or something... man it's all getting too strange.

UFC 227: Nate Diaz vs Kevin Lee

UFC 227: Nate Diaz vs Kevin Lee

What say you ?

Last edited by going_home; 07-27-2018 at 06:53 PM.

The thought of a Diaz vs Lee fight makes my nickers moist.

Its done, October 6th Vegas.

The huge question is why Conor took the fight for 1/15 of his last purse.

Speculation is they had to give him a share of the company.

I dont care for Till at all but I am sick of Woodley.....time for new blood ?