Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: UFC jibba jabba

UFC jibba jabba

after watching wittaker dodge what literally almost killed weidman (flying knee), it is my 2 cents that weidman may have like brain damage from the luke fight... chris is a warrior but i think hes done... leave it to the UFC to milk him though, im sure he will fight several more times
    Matthew 10:34

Wittakers the new machida

i dont see bisping leaving with the belt

Bisbing shouldn't even have the belt at this moment, he Hendo should of retired with that belt

Quote Originally Posted by alpha_q_up23 View Post
    Bisbing shouldn't even have the belt at this moment, he Hendo should of retired with that belt
    couldn't agree more... that to me, was a clear win for hendo in bispings home... stuff like that makes me believe its 99% legit fights and 1% they are an entertainment corporation and have to do whats financially future-proof... crookedness in sports entertainment has been happening since the dawn of sports entertainment

There's been plenty of fighters robed of decisions, mainly due to them fighting in their hometown(home country)

Wittaker took my spot for best fighter in the UFC.. poor Weidman used to have that.. not that my opinion carries any weight.. but i like to think its pretty honest

Everyone sleeps on Mighty Mouse, DJ is a crazy monster in a small package, he's forced John Dodson to move up in weight and I know there's beef right now with him, but I mean everything DJ has said rings true

I mean he's not ducking Dillashaw, let Dillashaw have 2 fights at that weight and prove he's a top contender at that division then give him Mighty Mouse, and also what's the deal with him not wanting to fight Garbrant? Dillashaw pushing for Mighty Mouse sure sounds like he's ducking Garbrant

I mean he's not ducking Dillashaw, let Dillashaw have 2 fights at that weight and prove he's a top contender at that division then give him Mighty Mouse, and also what's the deal with him not wanting to fight Garbrant? Dillashaw pushing for Mighty Mouse sure sounds like he's ducking Garbrant
    totally valid, thats what seems like the most respectful thing to do...... Personally im really surprised DJ turned down the fight.. dillashaw has proven himself just not at that weight class.. I think DJ is really smart though and hes probably working on the plan that works best for him and his family

Any thoughts on weidman vs gastelum... should be an awesome fight... here goes my predictions
    Socially acceptable version = kelvin beats down weidman because he just put the walking anabolic steroid advertisement (Tim kennedy ) into a different career path

Tin foil hat version = Weidman gets the win.. he has made the UFC a lot of money.. he is close friends with Matt Serra, Dana white completely understands what head trauma does (first hand knowledge)... Kelvin just pissed hot.. he is technically an "up and comer" and his brand can afford a loss... Chris needs this win

* these are just my opinions

lol i apologize AO, apparently the views and opinions here are mostly mainstream.. I will keep it mag related from here on out... i will have to find like minded forums elsewhere to communicate

So who won ?

Gastelum almost knocked out Weidman at the end of the first round but he recovered and went on to choke out Gastelum for the victory.

Didn't get a chance to watch the fights but I was surprised to see Wiedman walk with the W, i for sure thought Gastelum was gonna be the winner, but good on Chris, he deserves and needs a win in his book, and I don't think he's ready for a title shot, I feel like he's just getting his feet back on the ground and needs at least one more fight maybe set up him and Jacare up, hell I'd love to see a Wiedman vs Silva 3, I mean the first fight Silva got clocked whike being a fool and deserved that but the second fight was just a freak accident and I'm sure Silva would want that fight as a means of retribution

Also I'm excited for this week's fights, I have my money on Jonny Bones their first fight I was Team DC but I've slowly been seeing myself turning into fan of heels

Jones, woodly, cyborg, cerrone ... $100 on them

Should be some great fights tonight. I'm looking forward to them.

i have to retract my mag only contributions.. this is a great night for fight fans... sterling and barao opening up with a great looking fight

Quote Originally Posted by smallerfreeze View Post
    i have to retract my mag only contributions.. this is a great night for fight fans... sterling and barao opening up with a great looking fight
    llamas.. wow clap clap

llamas.. wow clap clap
    lawler officially robbed cowboy and condit

Lawler and Cowboy should of been a 5 rounder

Lawler and Cowboy should of been a 5 rounder
    excellent call... they need to headline an FS1 fight night... a big one

The Woodley / Maia fight was lame. I thought it would be better. And I wonder how sincere Jon Jones was in his interview after the fight when talking about Cormier.

excellent call... they need to headline an FS1 fight night... a big one
    Completely agree, I think it should of been a draw and have them both fight a FS1 and then winner gets a title shot

Quote Originally Posted by Ragu310 View Post
    The Woodley / Maia fight was lame. I thought it would be better. And I wonder how sincere Jon Jones was in his interview after the fight when talking about Cormier.
    I legit believed that Maia was gonna strangle the crap out of Woodley, sadly I think after the first Wonderboy fight and how he almost lost the belt I feel like Woodley is now just gonna go on to fight in that style, where he finds his opponents strengths and does everything to avoid that

Quote Originally Posted by Ragu310 View Post
    lol woodly won... but from what dana had to say about it... it looks like they may give him a fight with nick diaz or something... but i would not be surprised if woodly ends up fighting in bellator

so... jon jones huh???

Sadly, at this point I'm waiting for the ufc to open a steroid division

lol what a roller coaster... ufc 214 was such an emotional event... and now this