Thread: Heads up

Heads up

Another heads up for those who don't know..

--Friday-------
    We will be meeting at the field tomorrow around noon. I should be there around 1pm. I might go check in first just to dump off all of the food.

We can register, get paint, chrono, ect on Friday so it's out of the way Saturday.

We will be hanging out at the cabins both Friday and Saturday night. Myself, Tim McCreary, and Steve Petrush, will be cooking, along with Ralph Rj Torrell and Bryan Keker too I believe. Donations towards the cost are greatly appreciated but not required.

Tim will be doing lunch Saturday, serving his Tunaball famous pork sandwiches. I I believe it is $5 or $6 per person.

---Saturday-----
    I plan on a 9:30 game start. We will play until we drop.
    We will be doing our FINAL "Most Awesome Mag" contest, with trophies for 1st, 2nd and 3rd places. I also have a few things for some of the other guys.

--Sunday------
    Alamo! I am not sure what side Carl Atkins will be putting us on, but we should make an effort to be ready to go at game time. This is included in the original registration price and you don't have to re-register.
    The last time we did the Alamo the day after Tunball, we swarmed the field after lunch (and were sufficiently recovered from our hangovers) to win the game. Let's repeat.

--Extras---
    It's always good to bring some chairs and a pop up. The weather looks ok but can be unpredictable this time of the year..
    If you are coming Friday and Saturday night back to the cabins for the party, BYO drinks. We can always use ice and I will check If there is anything else. If anyone wants to bring food, let me know. We never say no to food.
    Bring chairs if you are coming to the party also...
    Oh, and fire wood. We will need fire wood.

Thanks
    -Scott

If anyone wants to come here to get firewood I have PLENTY, All split and ready to go.
    Email me for low prices on ALL AGD Products and more. tunaman5@verizon.net
    Tunamart

Yeah we need plenty of firewood. Its so damn cold in New Jersey, in August...

Quote Originally Posted by Tunaman View Post
    If anyone wants to come here to get firewood I have PLENTY, All split and ready to go.
    I have some too just no room to bring any

On the road!!!!