Thread: Colored powertube spacers, what size is each color?

Colored powertube spacers, what size is each color?

Anyone familiar with these spacers and what size each color represents? Thanks.

Put all of them on the table and look at the profile you should be able to see the order. Then work your way from the tallest to the shortest. Until it no longer leaks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's not for me, it's for a friend who's using colored spacers in his pumpmag which is having issues with split-second hissing when he pumps to reset the bolt. He's only got two spacers: a black one and a green one. I'm pretty sure the black one is .225, and he says the green one is smaller. If all that is correct, that'd mean the green one he's using is either .220 or .215. I just want to make sure what size he's working with before telling him to go out and buy a spacer kit. If green = .215, then the culprit lies elsewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by ghost flanker View Post
    It's not for me, it's for a friend who's using colored spacers in his pumpmag which is having issues with split-second hissing when he pumps to reset the bolt. He's only got two spacers: a black one and a green one. I'm pretty sure the black one is .225, and he says the green one is smaller. If all that is correct, that'd mean the green one he's using is either .220 or .215. I just want to make sure what size he's working with before telling him to go out and buy a spacer kit. If green = .215, then the culprit lies elsewhere.
    A few different companies made colored powertube spacers...none of them AGD. If they are not marked you must measure them to be sure.
    Email me for low prices on ALL AGD Products and more. tunaman5@verizon.net
    Tunamart

If he doesn't want to order one, just take the shortest one and sand one end to shorten it even further. Use a flat surface with a sheet of sandpaper. Rub the spacer back and forth. It will allow an even cut.
    Except for the Automag in front, its usually the man behind the equipment that counts.