Thread: How to Post IMGUR Hosted Images

How to Post IMGUR Hosted Images

So I've rarely posted images but had only used Photobucket before which is now worth less than dog excrement.

I can upload images to Imgur and copy the link, but the forum says the file size is too large when I try to put it in a post.

1. Am I doing something wrong in this process?
    2. How should I resize the image - via the forum, Imgur (the Android mobile app seems very light and lacking in functional options), or my own pictures before hosting them?

It seems tedious to resize and save whatever pics I have before uploading to the host site. I would think there is something more streamlined integrating the photos on my phone > upload to host Imgur > link/show in forums.

What say you tech savvy persons?
    >>WTB<< Sydarm w/ constant air__WarpedMephisto half-c/f body__Ac!d c/f trigger__TASO humpback frame__an Oh-Mag

Try un checking the "Retrieve remote file and reference locally" box

Testing...

And there it is! Thank you!

I am so glad u were successful cuz that mag is straight beauty. Very nice

So how did you figure this out? Any tips?

Quote Originally Posted by Walking Stick View Post
    Testing...

Thats really terrible.

You need to send it to me.

^^
    I did what alpha suggested and it worked.
    - host to Imgur
    - to the individual image on Imgur
    - tap & hold image and select "share direct link"
    - out of my Android S7 options I select "copy to clipboard"
    - click on the image icon in reply/post options to properly bracket the link
    - paste your link
    - uncheck the sole aforementioned box below your link
    - preview & post!

^
    Bought that off PBHappy or Chappy or such several years ago for my triplet brother. I think I'd only change the trigger to something more exotic (like an RPG ViperBlade, which I have, but they're in gloss black and red).

For my other brother we've acquired a black Tuna valve with no X, gloss black Tuna rail and gloss black Magnus M90 Emancipator with Talon trigger. Just waiting for a DW Karta body to pop up for him in order to complete it.

For myself is an "X-valve", DW Chord V2, RPG Mini Wave rail and Logic vert frame that need to go to anodizing (waiting on that Karta to do it all at once). Unfortunately, no Tuna-fished parts for me.

Can't wait until all three are completed and running. Family photos certainly to follow.