Thread: RPG Slingblade Pro trigger

RPG Slingblade Pro trigger

Curious what other folks think this might be worth. I've seen other RPG triggers sell in the $80-$100 range, but I'm not sure if there is similar interest for this one.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	17795837_10158388577660648_5639064881140690535_n.jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	49.6 KB 
ID:	94825

Sorry that the picture isn't amazing -- the trigger is in very good shape.

Thanks for any estimates of what to sell for!

I don't think these are as desirable, those came stock on their ule intelli's didn't they?

Isn't AGD offer a very similar trigger now ,,, a good bit lower priced than that

Quote Originally Posted by keiko_819 View Post
    I don't think these are as desirable, those came stock on their ule intelli's didn't they?
    Yeah, that's right. I seem to think that these and the Viperblades were both available on his ULE Intelliframes at one point, but I may very well be mistaken.

Quote Originally Posted by maniacmechanic View Post
    Isn't AGD offer a very similar trigger now ,,, a good bit lower priced than that
    I think that's a little like saying "Why buy a Karta? Doesn't AGD offer an aluminum body?". Some people like RPG parts, and I'm not under the impression that every Mag owner buys parts simply based on practicality alone.

Blade triggers are blade triggers, but they look fairly different in my opinion anyhow:

RPG Slingblade:

AGD Blade:

That's surprising to hear. Good for whoever got that kind of price for one of my triggers.