Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Nummech mag frames posted

Quote Originally Posted by Psicko View Post
    Luke, would you be able to mod one to fit a t rex?
    They are planning to release a drop-in pneu kit specific to this frame. Why not wait?

Quote Originally Posted by Ydna View Post
    Would a mounting adapter cram in there? or is the geometry just ill suited..
    I don't think they have an idea what's going on inside ...

Quote Originally Posted by Psicko View Post
    Luke, would you be able to mod one to fit a t rex?
    I probably wont do mods on these myself but if Ydna wants to explore the option I'll work with him on the necessary specs.

Quote Originally Posted by luke View Post
    Why does the question offend you?
    Getting a little defensive? You are reading more into it than there is...

I question his statement as this frame and your kit were developed independently and as far as i know, you have not provided any measurements for Ydna to hog out the space for one, but even if you did, it would not work as the party piece of the Nummech frame is the near hoseless adapter, which takes up the real estate in the internals of the frame that your kit, luke would take.

I did not take offense, but i question why pose the question. Maybe because i had seen the frame and talked to Ydna personally, that i know how and why the frame was designed the way it was. So knowing that, the frame is and would not be compatible with your kit, as it stands. Not that it couldn't but certainly with a lot more work than i think is worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ydna View Post
    Lots of people have asked about RT classic compatibility. For the moment the only thing we can offer is drilling the existing frames so they can be used with the larger banjo thumbscrew, but would still use an external airline.
    Having said that, I was able to grab measurements from a friend's marker, so there is possibility of making a true hoseless RT classic version in the future. However I don't want anyone to get hopes up since I don't know if we'll ever get around to it, there may not be enough demand to justify the variation.
    Just a note on the RT, the 'strike face' of the sear is not the same as a standard Mag. You would have to move/alter/change your firing ram too.

Just a note on the RT, the 'strike face' of the sear is not the same as a standard Mag. You would have to move/alter/change your firing ram too.
    I learned that the hard way. Even Tom wasn't aware of the difference when I asked him about it, :o

Quote Originally Posted by Nobody View Post
    Why would they?
    Just really looking to see with there were options out there. For me, more options for an build is always a plus. I didn't know the answer so I figured I'd ask the person who would know. Simple as that!

Quote Originally Posted by skinz-n-bonez View Post
    Just really looking to see with there were options out there. For me, more options for an build is always a plus. I didn't know the answer so I figured I'd ask the person who would know. Simple as that!
    I assumed that you would understand that what what one manufacturer makes does not mean that another follows the same standard, so all parts would be interchangeable. Its one thing to be in spec with the original manufacturer (AGD) but its another between private machinists.

I assumed that by being around for a long time, but not everyone has my experience. So sorry if it came off harshly.

Quote Originally Posted by TwilightG View Post
    They are planning to release a drop-in pneu kit specific to this frame. Why not wait?
    I missed that

Quote Originally Posted by BigEvil View Post
    I learned that the hard way. Even Tom wasn't aware of the difference when I asked him about it, :o
    Many boot lickers had to learn the hard way. Those who earned their way into the mag community knew the real man in-the-know was Dave Zupan.

Quote Originally Posted by BigEvil View Post
    Could this be why my E90 RT is such a bastard to keep working?
    Quote Originally Posted by dano_____ View Post
    I keep forgetting to not feed my mags after midnight so they seem to multiply regularly.

Quote Originally Posted by cougar20th View Post
    No that gun is just cursed to be a yard gun and to look pretty on the shelf

Originally Posted by cougar20th View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Nobody View Post
    No that gun is just cursed to be a yard gun and to look pretty on the shelf
    Name:  face palm.JPG
Views: 239
Size:  16.2 KB

Quote Originally Posted by RogueFactor View Post
    Many boot lickers had to learn the hard way. Those who earned their way into the mag community knew the real man in-the-know was Dave Zupan.
    Indeed. Not everyone is cut out to be a paper shuffler.

Quote Originally Posted by cougar20th View Post
    Yes, and no. I over came the issue if you remember... It's just that the owner doesn't take directions well

Name:  face palm.JPG
Views: 239
Size:  16.2 KB
    Stop trying to stir the pot. If there was ever a problem between myself & Keith, we can call each other and sort it out. He knows i am joking, no need to butt in.

Lol