Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 61 to 66 of 66

Thread: The lost decade of Paintball

  1. #61
    Quote Originally Posted by BigEvil View Post
    If everyone spent as much time playing paintball as bull****ting about paintball...
    We'd all be broke...

  2. #62
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Jeet yet ?
    Posts
    7,424
    Quote Originally Posted by Patron God of Pirates View Post
    We'd all be broke...
    Wait...

    You mean there are people in here that aren't broke ?
    "When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty." Thomas Jefferson

  3. #63
    Quote Originally Posted by BigEvil View Post
    If everyone spent as much time playing paintball as bull****ting about paintball...
    Life has a way of getting folks away from the field sometimes. On the other hand though- when FS Rounds (and myself by extension) were effectively banned in my area by the whole insurance debacle, I joined the ASTM so I could talk about paintball some more :P

  4. #64
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    St Paul
    Posts
    1,398
    road racing is more fun, and has even more online bull****ing

    its also even more expensive!
    "because every vengeful cop with a lesbian daughter, is having a bad day, and looking for someone to blame"

  5. #65
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Make Paintball Great Agai
    Posts
    9,004
    Quote Originally Posted by cockerpunk View Post
    road racing is more fun, and has even more online bull****ing

    its also even more expensive!
    oh my garders and stars! How many decades did they loose!!!???!?? :d

  6. #66
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    774
    Quote Originally Posted by BigEvil View Post
    oh my garders and stars! How many decades did they loose!!!???!?? :d

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •