Thread: Some old school beast emag classic RT

Some old school beast emag classic RT

Up for sale here is this old school monster built by bigevil sometime ago. This thing rips and works as it should. The specs and items included are as follows:
    -Emag lowers with xmod 1.8 battery holds full charge and works as it should
    -Emag lowers come with an Luke's Asis trigger installed
    -Classic stainless steel body with a palmers 45 clamping yoke feedneck
    -2k5 CP ASA
    -Stock rt barrel
    -J&J 14" ceramic barrel

As for price let's start it at $550 or OBO shipped in the US. It's on the bay as well. Any and all offers will be considered rather sell it here then on eBay.

Now for the pictures
    Name:  IMG_1002.jpg
Views: 200
Size:  58.8 KBName:  IMG_0999.jpg
Views: 142
Size:  69.8 KBName:  IMG_1003.jpg
Views: 155
Size:  53.8 KBName:  IMG_1004.jpg
Views: 140
Size:  61.1 KBName:  IMG_1005.jpg
Views: 135
Size:  51.5 KB
    Last edited by ghostdog2019; 10-22-2017 at 08:18 PM.

Name:  IMG_1008.jpg
Views: 148
Size:  42.4 KBName:  IMG_1007.jpg
Views: 138
Size:  58.6 KBName:  IMG_1006.jpg
Views: 138
Size:  31.1 KB

Here is more pics to show any little imperfections present on this beast. Would like this to go fast to a good home.

Thanks
    Mike

This is a really cool piece. Glws

Forgot to mention this has a level 10 bolt installed and will come with the extra level 10 goodies.

Thanks
    Mike

So this needs to go now. A tragedy in my family with my kids being witness to it all as our 1 year old jack russel terrier was hit by a driver and eventually died within minutes after me getting him to the emergency vet. Of course if this wasn't bad enough I now have a vet bill of $947 dollars for them trying to stabilize him for what was like five minutes and then putting him in a small white box for burial. This gun is a great shooter and would do well in a fellow maggers hands. The lowest I could essentially let this thing go for is $425 gifted shipped or you cover fees. I would hope for $475 but times are desperate with Christmas around the corner and unexpected bills like this. I would like to have one less thing stressing over my family right now with everything that has just happened. Hopefully someone out there is in need of a beast like this.

Thanks
    Mike

so sorry about your dog man. Keep your chin up. I know how hard it is to lose one...
    Email me for low prices on ALL AGD Products and more. tunaman5@verizon.net
    Tunamart

Thanks tuna

How is this not sold yet?
    I've been fighting the urge to take this off your hands since you posted it. Unfortunately I've literally only been playing once a year for the past few years and it would be irresponsible of me to buy this.

Considering that stock RT's are going for $300+, this is a STEAL at that price. Not to mention that it was constructed by BigEvil himself which is a testament to the quality of the build.

Sorry you have to sell under these conditions. This is a great deal and I genuiniely wish I could take it off your hands, but I’m already $500 deep in another automag project. Best of luck to you, this is a solid deal.

Yeah I wish I didn't have to sell but I still have my custom xmag to keep me playing. I also have it listed on eBay but I would prefer to sell it here. I'll even sweeten the pot here let's say $400 gifted shipped or you cover fees. That's the absolute lowest I can go on this.

Thanks
    Mike

do you do Fbook ?? there is a good AGD following there also ( a lot of them have never heard of AO ) , it would probably get snatched up quick over there ( raise the price first )

Quote Originally Posted by maniacmechanic View Post
    do you do Fbook ?? there is a good AGD following there also ( a lot of them have never heard of AO ) , it would probably get snatched up quick over there ( raise the price first )
    I have shunned social media for over 6 years. Nothing really good to me has ever come from it, but if anyone would be willing to put it up at the original price on Facebook I'm willing to include a middle man fee that can be discussed.

Thanks
    Mike

You are worse than Doug. Make a Fakebook account and get with the program

I’ll do 500 even, which is your current asking price plus a small donation to help ease what you’re going through. Hit me up with your PayPal details.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Paypal info sent awaiting payment

Thanks
    Mike

Marker arrived today, looks excellent. I've never had an e/x-mag, curious to play around with this Thanks and good luck!