Thread: Walking Stick's Menagerie of 'Mags

Walking Stick's Menagerie of 'Mags

How yinz doin'! So here's my planned collection of 25 'Mags showcasing the modularity of the Airgun Designs platform. It's my hope to illustrate the diversity of 'Mag parts past and present.

1, 6, 7 are my oldest and still work.
    8, 9, 10, 12 worked before I went on a paintball hiatus from 2012-17.
    The rest are pre-hiatus pieces and recent acquisitions that are still being hobbled into AGD magnificence.

(1.) Ultra Y2K Micromag
    The one that started it all! I borrowed an Ultra Nickel Micromag RT exactly like this one from a friend for a tournament in the early 2000s and loved everything about it. I saw one pop up in the late 2000s and didn't let it get away. That's when the AGD addiction began. The dream would be to finish the build off with a Dan/MagHog/Triggernomics trigger on it - AND IT NOW DOES!!!

- Pro Team Products Micromag 2000 unibody in Ultra Nickel with fixed vert feed + foregrip
    - "68Micromag A.I.R." valve #GFX10572
    - AGD Y-Grip frame nickel
    - MagHog/Triggernomics swoosh trigger
    - KAPP grip panels chrome-plated
    - PTP Micromag Ultra Nickel Armson barrel

(2.) Satin Tiger Micromag
    I like the Nights and Tiger ano patterns but the Satin Iguana always stood out most to me. I'll differ slightly and go for a custom Satin Tiger ano with brushed black on orange. The trigger on the Medusa actually looks like a fang and fits with the scheme. Makes me think of all the tigers throughout my childhood - Daniel the Striped Tiger, Shere Kahn, Raja, Tony, Calvin's Hobbes...

- ProTeam Products Micromag gen4 w/ Auer 3D offset-vert
    - custom tiger ano'd X valve #GFXHOBBES
    - Benchmark Medusa frame and trigger
    - custom 45 panels
    - PTP Micromag VASA
    - Benchmark 6-stage expansion chamber
    - PTP 8" Micromag "nut" barrel (bored?)
    - Armson OEG sight

(3.) Stranger Danger Micromag
    I made a deal for this Team Strange splashed gen3 Micromag and what's unique is that it has a standard feed port instead of the more common powerfeed. The matching double-trigger frame and VASA is nice, and I'll round it out with a black Armson barrel, gutted Benchmark expansion chamber and ReTro Micro valve. Hopefully, the L10 isn't too problematic for this earlier Micro.

- ProTeam Products Micromag gen3 standard feed-right unibody
    - "ReTro Valve, 68Micromag" valve #GFX10572
    - Benchmark double-trigger frame
    - RPG Splinter trigger
    - custom 45 panels

- PTP Micro VASA
    - PTP Intruder expansion chamber
    - Armson 8" ProSeries barrel (bored?)

(4.) Port-side Micromag
    I figured I'd round out my Micromag collection with a gen2 on the older end and hopefully I can find a left feed version (standard or powerfeed doesn't matter as long as the feed port is on the left and detent on the right). Definitely a single trigger for a change on this Micro and I'll hope to find some PK Selective ano instead of an ordinary satin black marker.

- ProTeam Products Micromag gen2 w/ powerfeed LEFT unibody
    - black "Emax" valve #EM02012
    - PTP/Benchmark single-trigger frame + trigger
    - custom 45 panels

- PTP Micromag VASA
    - PTP 4-stage expansion chamber
    - Armson 8" ProSeries barrel

(5.) Jungle Equinox Micromag
    I want a Jungle ano'd Micromag but know that's rather unrealistic. What's more likely is to ano one side of a Micro Jungle Sunset with Tropical Jungle on the other. I think that'll be something special but not sure what body - guess it'll depend on wheteher I find a gen1, gen5.5 or gen6 first. I'll go even crazier by retrofitting it with the first 90-degree frame in paintball - the WDP Angel IR3 Spaceframe with cutlass handguard!

- Pro Team Products Micromag gen1 w/ fixed-barrel unibody
    ~or PTP Micromag 2000 LE (gen5.5) w/ threaded-feedneck unibody
    ~or PTP Micromag 2k9 (gen6) w/ rotatable-breech unibody
    - PTP "eMag Micro 2000" valve #GFX

- WDP Angel IR3 cutlass Spaceframe
    - WDP Angel IR3 fish hook trigger
    - custom 90 panels
    - Armson Stealth barrel

(6.) Crazy Smart Minimag
    Crazy Black Splash - my favorite splash pattern since the old Smart Parts catalog days and I happily scored a full kit several years back. I figured the most fitting valve for this classic marker would be the infamous Magic Box also from Smart Parts. The powerfeed-right Teflon Minimag is nice but what I really lust after is an Eclipse Minimag with Euro powerfeed LEFT (which was featured in several Eclipse ads back in the day).

- AGD Minimag powerfeed-right Teflon body
    ~or Eclipse Minimag Euro pf-left
    - "Smart Parts The Magic Box, 68Automag A.I.R." valve #SM10066
    - Smart Parts Crazy Black Splash rail + single-trigger frame + trigger + foregrip + sight rail + velocity lock + powerfeed plug + dumpy ASA + gas-through stock + Teardrop barrel

(7.) Syzygy Mag
    An eclipse is a syzygy - the alignment of 3 solar bodies. Therefore an Eclipse Fire splash kit, Helios body and parts in my favorite color of red seem like a fitting combination. The red X valve was my first of the four colored AGD valves to be acquired. The red ano'd Z-Grip was a fortunate grab back in '09 from Hank and is just awesome. A few components will be Fire splash ano-matched to finish the looks.

- Gearheadz Helios body gen2 (flat detent base, STO feedneck & detent)
    - CCM No-Pro feedneck
    - red "X" valve #VV05962
    - Eclipse Fire splash rail + sight rail + tourney lock + powerfeed plug
    - AGD winged "Z-Grip Z-Grip" frame red
    - Luke's Z-Blade trigger (to be Fire Splash)
    - KAPP grip panels (to be Fire Splash)
    - Eclipse ribbed foregrip + barrel plug (to be Fire Splash)
    - KAPP foregrip extender
    - Equation Multiple Switch Pro/Bizerk barrel kits w/ ss EQ3 inserts

(8.) Zee Smear Mag
    I had a basic black and polished RT classic that I sold when I found a Red Smear RT. I saw pics of the Euro powerfeed and jumped on a body when one finally popped up. There were stock photos of that body in black Teflon but unfortunately never came across one so now I'll have it Cerakoted satin black to match the Z-Grip. I bought a second Red Smear to obtain the MagHog Z trigger, and I also swapped out the stock RT grooved foregrip to the more preferable RTP bike style.

- AGD RT Euro powerfeed-right body (to be Cerakoted black)
    - "RT" valve #RT01145
    - AGD RT Red Smear rail + sight rail + powerfeed plug + tulip tip barrel + foregrip mount + foregrip structure
    - AGD wingless Z-Grip frame
    - MagHog/Triggernomics double moons trigger
    - KAPP grip panels
    - Red Smear AGD RT tulip-tip barrel

(9.) Smelter Minimag
    I luckily nabbed an unmolested Diggers Center/Fire Minimag for this build. The stack of the HiRise stovepipe, red bar of a rail, foregrip handle and liquid metal grip panels made me think of the old local Pittsburgh steel mills and inspired the moniker. Now I just need to find some old Diggers Silencer cleats (the first dedicated paintball shoe) to wear when I take this out!

- Diggers Centerfeed (HiRise/stovepipe) Minimag Teflon body
    - Diggers "C/F Center Fire Mag 0150, Minimag A.I.R." valve #MM17499
    - Benchmark scalloped rail
    - AGD winged Z-Grip + red Z trigger
    - MagHog/Triggernomics liquid silver grip panels
    - Keith Millet grooved extended foregrip
    - J&J Performance Ceramic centerfeed barrel

_
    Last edited by Walking Stick; 10-06-2018 at 02:35 AM. Reason: updates

(10.) Pump Rental Mag
    It's an engraved Field Rental valve that was part of a very utilitarian back-bottle build I ran until I recently replaced a standard AM rail with Luke's Wave rail. The erhonomics have always been exceedingly comfortable thanks to the KAPP Groovy frame and Midwest Paintball humpback. It'll eventually get a nice Hawaiian aqua water ano and strictly be a pumper. I like the polished standard right feed body but a Luke's Automag stock class conversion body, AGD Automag Prototype powerfeed-right body, or AGD Automag Euro powerfeed-right body would be more unique.

- AGD Automag standard feed-right polished body
    ~or Luke's SC conversion
    ~or Prototype pf-right
    ~or Automag Euro pf-right

- "Field Rental 68Automag A.I.R." valve #FG38776
    - ?? perforated velocity wheel and lock
    - Luke's short Wave rail
    - KAPP Groovy single-trigger frame + trigger
    - Luke's Circle Hex aluminum 45 panels
    - MWPB aluminum 45 humpback adapter
    - Cerberus Innovations aluminum AGD-style pump kit
    - Barrels Of America Snakebite chromed-brass barrel

(11.) Highlander Mag
    I think a hybrid Mag that's meant to be easily swapped from pump to mech with different feed options would be cool as would the unique RTP/EM-length for a pump. I picked up a Cerberus Tactical pump kit and now want to keep the other pieces blockish too. The linearness make me think of plaid so it's going to get a nice lime-on-navy Scottish tartan pattern once all the pieces are acquired.

- AGD Tac-One body pump-milled
    - Luke's Deflator vertical feedneck
    ~or PTP Warp feed elbow
    ~or Apocalypse SpringPheed
    ~or CCI Stock Class stick feed

- custom plaid ano'd "X-Valve" #VV02705
    - Luke's long Armada rail pump-milled
    - Desert Fox PB Supplies/PowerPulse Products/Pressure Points Inc. .45 Elite Expansion Grip frame + trigger
    - Luke's AGD Lion 45 panels
    - PTP trashcan VASA w/ CCI 12g quick changer
    - Cerberus Innovations aluminum open-top Tactical pump kit
    - Smart Parts Venturi long 14"

(12.) Pneu X-Kitty X-Mag
    I started a build thread on my revival of the X-Kitty X-Mag body that I bought from RogueFactor on PBLegion back in 2010 (who coincidentally also just sold me a Reverse X valve for the project!). I'm glad I went on a hiatus because my intention back then was to re-ano it black and gold for a 'Burgh scheme - it's staying original now! It will be Warp left and with a reverse valve so the roof and passenger sides are slick and free of obstructions. This 'Mag will also be my first Pneumag project and it'd be cool if I can find a way to keep it switchable but as a mech-pneu hybrid rather than mech-electro hybrid. Time will tell what I can figure out and make work.

- AGD CnC X-Mag v1 body X-Kitty clear-to-pink fade
    - AGD CnC X-Mag Warp left breech
    ~or BigEvil CCM'd CnC vertical breech
    - custom dust black X-Kitty Reverse X valve #VVXKITTY
    (thanks to Craig Palmer at PPS for the lasering!)
    - PTP eMicromag frame (gutted)
    - DIY pneumatics
    - TunaBlade trigger
    - Luke's AO Hex aluminum EM panels
    - XMT CnC-style battery pack foregrip
    - J&J Performance Edge kit

(13.) Maelstrom X-Mag
    My dream Mag actually coming to fruition! I'm loving the amount of real estate for ano; a Jurassic Park Ford Explorer color scheme or a cow pattern (Automoog!) were my first thoughts. Then Polka dots like the King of the Mountain jersey in the Tour de France or perhaps a sea storm design la PTP's Lightning Micromags; the company that did them still exists in Ohio but a $1000+ airbrush/ano job seems excessive.

- AGD Euro X-Mag v2 body
    - AGD Euro X-Mag prototype Warp right breech
    ~or BigEvil CCM Mid-Pro modded Euro vertical breech
    - black "X" valve #VV
    - Cerberus Innovations scalloped Stormwalk frame + foregrip + panels
    - Magnus/KAM Sabre trigger
    - PMI Perfect Bore Ceramik barrel, Freak-bored

(14.) Bludgeoner Mag
    If my dream of MagHog triggers, an Euro X-mag body and Cerberus Stormwalk frame can become reality then let me shoot for the moon with a Cerberus Cripple-Z! The ano would be one I've always wanted - Dexter-inspired blood splatter on white/light satin silver. Absolutely killer!

- Xtreme Depot I.T. (Intimidation Technology) body
    ~or do something custom with my unused Extended Sluggo body!
    - ? some feedneck
    - custom Blood Splatter ano'd "X"valve #VVREDRUM
    - Extreme Rage Omega rail w/ Omega jewel!
    - Cerberus Innovations Cripple-Z frame + trigger + panels + foregrip
    - Hammerhead original scalloped barrel

(15.) Goldilocks Mag
    I loved the design the second I saw the raw prototype - when it was still a separate body and rail! I put down a deposit for one but unfortunately disappeared from paintball for 5 years right after. My loss and I truly regret not finishing the transaction. Luckily, I grabbed this gold ano'd one in from cougar20th who received it from XMT as payment for designing the Shockwave body - a cool little history. The Shockwave is going to get a Shocktech valve and wavy Airwalk frame to go with the flow.

- XMT Shockwave unibody
    - Nummech Unilock feedneck
    - black "Shocktech" alum reg on "68Automag A.I.R." valve #CF14350
    - Cerberus Innovations Airwalk V2 frame + squiggly trigger + aluminum panels
    - DIY pneumatics
    - XMT Shockwave battery pack cover + Lc adapter
    - Lapco aluminum Big Shot/Auto Spirit/Micro Shot barrels

(16.) Choco Taco Mag
    I felt the Ripper design was great when it first came out on the Bob Long Intimidator and had to purchase this XMT body. The Ripper rail was a more recent acquisition which I think needs to be cut and filed some to make the pieces flow together better. It will be nano-short with the capped valve and I think a Hershey's chocolate brown ano would do the ripples justice.

- XMT Ripper EM-length body + rail (cut)
    - Custom Products feedneck
    - capped MCB Deus Machina "68Automag Classic" valve #CF
    - KAM M86 frame + trigger + aluminum panels
    - DIY pneumatics
    - CP direct mount ASA
    - RT Pro VASA
    - Air America Black Ice aluminum regulator
    - Custom Products gen1 2-piece barrel kit

(17a.) Black Fin TunaMag
    The rare Tuna rail and valve were fortuitous acquisitions back when I first started collecting extra 'Mag parts and are now earnarked for my older brother's 'Mag build. The valve is certainly unique with only the "Tuna" and no "X" and the "TMX" serial lasering. However, the main part is the only piece still missing - a Karta body! The Karta body was the most-produced DW body with over 150+ but since I started looking last year to finish this build but have come up with bupkis. The few I found the sellers either won't reply, won't separate from an Emag with a $1k+ asking price, or is snatched by lurkers in the shadows. Eventually we'll find one and then ano it green.

- Deadlywind Karta body
    - CCM No-Pro feedneck
    - "Tuna" X valve #TMX009
    - TunaRail RTP-length rail
    - Magnus M90 Emancipator frame
    - Magnus Talon trigger
    - Luke's Hex aluminum 90 grip panels
    - DW g1 angled carbon fiber foregrip
    ~or TunaPack?
    - DW X-Fibur Freak'd

(17b.) Blue Fin TunaMag
    After sitting on AO for several weeks in 2010 I picked up this exquisite 'Mag for my middle brother whose favorite color is blue. An original Tunamart 'Mag! Too bad mech is making a comeback and re-popularizing the 'Mag market as I don't think I'll see a sweeter deal ever again.

- Deadlywind dimpled Dallara body & rail
    - RPG Strangler feedneck
    - dust blue "Tuna X" valve #VV06315
    - RPG Chimera frame
    - blue AGD Blade
    ~or black RPG SlingBlade Pro triggers
    - Luke's 90 smooth aluminum grip panels
    - DYE Comfort gas-thru
    ~or DW g2 angled carbon fiber foregrips
    - DYE UL barrel kit

(17c.) Red Fin TunaMag
    This is the last of a triplet 'Mag build out with my two brothers - since we're triplets. If you haven't noticed, the common theme is Deadlywind bodies, Tuna valves, 90 degree frames and other uncommon parts. After 8 years my Tuna'd VMF Chord project that is finally done and ready for ano! Black is boring and uninspiring so I like the idea of flowing the red from the valve to rail to foregrip; then a gloss light red ano like raw mahi mahi or red snappe for the rest (with dust red splash if it's possible). I posted about the wavy Logic trigger before but it's creator is still unknown.

- DeadlyWind Chord v2 AM-length body
    - RPG SubZero feedneck
    - red "Tuna X" valve #VV06316
    - RPG MiniWave rail
    - Logic Industries Vertical Mag Frame (VMF)
    - (creator unknown) wavy Logic trigger
    - Luke's custom "scales" aluminum 90 panels
    - Luke's 1-piece smooth foregrip
    - Doc's Machine Tanto barrel, Freak-bored

_
    Last edited by Walking Stick; 10-06-2018 at 02:22 AM. Reason: updates

(18.) Plum Blaster Minimag
    I want to highlight the purple valve and matching tube body so an anthracite grey should make it contrast well against the curvy Alpha rail. I'll combine Luke's T-rex pneumatic kit with an ULT for the shortest, lightest and smoothest trigger possible on this purple paint flinger.

- XMT ULE Minimag body
    - old school purple KAPP feedneck

- purple "X" valve #VV04179
    - Logic Industries Alpha AM rail
    - Luke's MV2 frame + T-rex pneumatics + UltraBlade trigger + panels
    - AGD ULT

- Logic AutoMag ForeGrip
    - Evil Pipe barrel, Freak-bored

(19.) Hale-Bopper Mag
    I've always had a bit of an astronomy nerd in me so the current slew of cosmic/galatic ano jobs make me geek out - I need to jump on the bandwagon too! After seeing several unibody Evo builds, it would be a great canvas and match up well to a UMF frame. A reverse "X-Valve" is going to be the hardest item to find so I'll just use a normal "X-Valve" in the interim. The name comes from the memorable '95-97 Comet Hale-Bopp.

- XMT Evo unibody
    - Inception FLE feedneck
    - black reverse "X-Valve" #VV

- Logic Industries Ultimate Mag Frame (UMF)
    - Logic RRfireblade trigger
    - Luke's(?) UMF aluminum panels
    - XMT Evo foregrip
    - Inception Stella Freak barrel

(20.) Rose Prick Mag
    Once the Nummech N-Mag frame came out with its knotted trigger guard, a plan started forming for a jagged rose-ano'd 'Mag. Begrudingly, I traded off my spiked Tyson Machado rail I had earmarked for this (had it for years but never quite found a body I was happy pairing it with) so l will wait in hopes Nummech actually makes a Necro or Edge style unibody!

- Nummech ??? unibody
    - Nummech Unilock feedneck

- black "RT Pro X" valve #RTP01866
    - Nummech N-Mag frame
    - Nummech pneumatics kit
    - Nummech double trigger

- Smart Parts 45 Wood Grips Rose
    - Nummech skeleton foregrip
    - Redz Pepperstickz barrel, Freak-bored

(21.) 'Murica! Mag
    This has turned out to be an all RPG Mag except - except for a Retent detent. The blue X valve chosen kind of dictates this to be a Patriotic build which the Veteran in me is happy to oblige. Something graphic like the Stars & Stripes on the ACI Graffiti barrel.

- RPG "Recluse" prototype 2-piece body
    - RPG SubZero feedneck
    - blue "X" valve #VV04250
    - RPG Wave rail
    - RPG Triton frame
    - RPG ViperBlade Pro trigger
    - RPG smoked polymer panels
    - RPG RogueGrip (shown) or StickGrip or CP-style+angled VASA
    - ACI Zero-Gravity Graffiti Series Flag 0.690" barrel, PHAT/Freak-bored

(22.) American Fiber Minimag
    At some point I obtained a few Smart Parts Red-White-Blue (er...maroon-silver-baby blue) splash pieces and now I just feel compelled to find the missing pieces - maybe it's the military veteran inside me and that RWB! When RKM Designs started 3D-printing polymer 'Mag frames a single-trigger Y-Grip was the first thing on my mind. He printed one for me with the addition of wings for the old rails. Once XMT makes his next batch of carbon fiber bodies I'm nabbing a Minimag version for this build. It'll complement the lightweight frame and help offset the weight of the stainless steel Smart Parts SmartMag valve.

- XMT 2-pc carbon fiber Minimag body
    - AKA Feed Tube
    - "SmartMag, 68Automag A.I.R" valve #SM00195
    - SP RWB-splash AM rail + sight rail + velocity lock
    - RKM 3D-printed Y-1 frame
    - RKM 3D-printed magnetic single trigger
    ? grip panels
    - SP RWB-splash Gadget Grip
    - SP RWB-splash All American or Teardrop barrel

(23.) T-K Boundary Mag
    There have been 5 extinction level events on Earth with an on-going 6th one in debate. In regards to paintball, I pinpoint the Tom-Kaye Boundary as a significant change in the diversity of markers - from 12g CO2 pumps to constant-air/HPA semi-autos. I'm leaning towards a Sydarm in black with a bright chartreuse Nocturnal rail to highlight its styling. Unless, that is, I obtain an unobtainable Golden Gun Minimag! Even a unicorn would consider a Golden Gun a unicorn. In that case I'd be looking at additonal gold plating for some pieces or a deep water blue for that AGD yellow-blue color scheme.

- AGD Sydarm body Teflon/Cerakote black
    - black "Sydarm" valve #SY
    ~or AGD "Golden Gun" Minimag body + valve #GG

- El Panda Nocturnal rail
    - ProLine AutoResponse frame #DA02326
    - Lapco trigger shoe
    - custom aluminum 45 panels
    - White Wolf Airsmithing foregrip
    - White Wolf Airsmithing Freak back
    + WWA twisted Freak tip

(24.) Hex-AO-gonal/Lion's Den/King of Beasts Mag
    When I obtained this standard (non-extended) AGD Sluggo body my mind flooded with the design possibilities: Aztec/Twister lines, hexagon shaped cylinder, heatsink fins, golfball dimples, Manik windows, KAPP flames, et cetera. I'd like to give a tip-of-my-hat to AGD and AO so perhaps an ano in navy/grey/orange and blue/silver/yellow mix of splash-faded-acid washes. Adding a pew-pewter X to it will round out my colored X valve collection.

- AGD standard Slug body (to be custom milled)
    - CCM Mid-Pro feedneck
    - pewter "X" valve #VV04290
    - Luke's Gumshoe rail custom engraved (B.Q.A.S.S + AO)
    - Luke's Z2 grip #12 + trigger + panels + T-rex pneumatics
    - Palmer's custom LPR VASA
    - Smart Parts Freak back + Crown Point tip barrel

(25.) Jekyll-n-Hyde Mag
    Since the X-Kitty now has a Reverse X my Reverse ReTro needs a new home - a Nasty twin 'Mag build is the perfect use for it! Warpless setup with Warped ULEs and some cool opposing ano scheme like vesicular volcanic rock and fluffy clouds would be interesting. Or maybe opposing Pooty anos could work here... Now to figure out the most important part - the rail.

- AGD left + right Warp ULE bodies
    - reverse "ReTro Valve" #VV00772 + "ReTro Valve" #VV01847
    - DIY pneumatics
    - ? custom dually rail

- KAM M86v2 frame + panels
    - Luke's Argo trigger
    - Cerberus Innovations Knuckles foregrip
    - Smart Parts All American + Teardrop Freak barrel kits

_
    Last edited by Walking Stick; 10-12-2018 at 08:59 PM. Reason: updates

Wow!!! Very nice collection sir.

Nice builds! Glad to see somone putting some of my old parts to use. Can't wait to see that Shockwave build come along

Great collection.

Quote Originally Posted by Walking Stick View Post

(4.) Zee Smear Mag
    I saw pics of the Euro powerfeed and jumped on a body when one finally popped up. There were stock photos of that body in black Teflon but I never saw anyone with actual photos of one.

One of these?
    Name:  CtWXEYv.jpg
Views: 382
Size:  62.6 KB

The body, and rail set were bought new at the time Tom was getting ready to leave Agd. Its first assembly was in 2008. Hasn't changed yet. Other then adding blue grips. It has and always will be a pnuemag. Yes those are decals on the top of the body.
    Quote Originally Posted by dano_____ View Post
    I keep forgetting to not feed my mags after midnight so they seem to multiply regularly.

Very nice! So a Euro powerfeed RT body did come from the factory in black Teflon. What did AGD laser on the top of the body?

Very nice! So a Euro powerfeed RT body did come from the factory in black Teflon. What did AGD laser on the top of the body?
    Those are decals one is a punisher skull the other is a cougar head similar to what was used for the car's.

Updated my collection now that I decided to stretch it to 20 total (damn disease!) and have added a few pieces here and there.

- #1, 3, 4 and 5 were rebuilt and are operational
    - #6, 7, 9 and 12 are next to be rebuilt
    - #10 is waiting for me to sort out a unique pneu setup
    - #13 is in the final stages of trimming
    - then #4, 5, 7, 9, 10, 12 and 13 finally go off to ano!
    - leaving 50% of my 'Mag collection good-to-go!

I was a busy Magpie/Maggot this summer making some acquisitions and must say I am quite pleased with'em! The collection's probably 70% complete now.

- blue X valve
    - pewter X valve (that's all 4, baby!)
    - Micromag classic valve
    - Euro X-mag body w/ Warp right breech & PMI Perfect Bore barrel
    - Diggers Center/Fire Minimag
    - RPG prototype 2-pc body
    - El Panda Nocturnal rail (actually traded away my unused Tyson Machado sharkbite/spiked rail to obtain it)
    - Cerberus Stormwalk frame
    - .45 Elite Expansion Grip frame
    - Benchmark Medusa frame
    - RKD (knownothingmags) 3D-printed single-trigger Y-grip
    - Luke's Z2-grip
    - KAM M86v2 frame
    - MagHog sterling Z-grip trigger & grip panels
    - RPG SlingBlade trigger
    - Deadlywind gen2 carbon fiber foregrip

I still have several parts to find (especially bodies but hopefully XMT's return can fix a couple of those) but I think I'll focus on getting some anodizing done to completely finish a few builds. Unicorns are still desired but I realize the probabilities are microscopic; they are:

- AGD Minimag Golden Gun
    - Eclipse Euro powerfeed LEFT Minimag body
    - AGD Sluggo extended body
    - Venomous Designs Syclone body
    - Venomous Designs Helium rail
    - PTP Micromag gen2 LEFT feed port unibody
    - PTP Micromag 2000 LE (threaded vert feed) unibody
    - PTP eMag Micro2000 valve
    - reverse "X-Valve"
    - original X-Kitty valve "X-Mag" #XT00106
    - Acid Customs carbon fiber trigger
    - Cerberus Cripple-Z frame
    - Xtreme Depot I.T. body
    - Extreme Rage Omega rail with jewel!

AND STILL LOOKING FOR A DW Karta BODY FOR MY BROTHER, OF COURSE!
    Last edited by Walking Stick; 09-17-2018 at 02:17 PM. Reason: removed a piece I acquired

- Venomous Designs Syclone body
    Thats a unicorn among unicorns

I hope you know that there was only ever one made. The prototype and trust me it will never be available.

Dream killer! Why am I not surprised VD didn't finish or follow through with something? Now if I find an Extended Sluggo though...

Dream killer! Why am I not surprised VD didn't finish or follow through with something? Now if I find an Extended Sluggo though...
    I can't remember, was it Luke or Nummech that was talking about making slugs again?
    RAWR
    Dallara #???, Dallara #014 , Dallara #032 , Dallara #038

Luke sorta mentioned it recently in the thread talking about the Deflator and Armada bodies.

The only thing I've read/seen from Nummech were those FireMag and NecroMag unibodies. There's a tiny demand and Andy is tracking that interest but who knows if/when we'll ever see any. I know I'm wishing for a Necro or Edge styled Mag unibody.
    Last edited by Walking Stick; 09-17-2018 at 02:18 PM. Reason: spelling like a 2nd grader