Thread: Rippermag, orange pre2k, agd goodies

Rippermag, orange pre2k, agd goodies

*** all pics in link below***

Ok guys big sale time. First up custom annoed ripper mag with kam86 frame, matching pops, matching freak barrel, matching docs tanto, luke's Trex and lpr forgrip. The bad the matching valve is for my purposes not functional, switches between not shooting and bolt stick. We dropped another valve in it at reaperball and confirmed it's the valve not the Trex. I have and will include a new xvalve rebuild kit, a ult on/off and shims, powertube spacers, and some springs. I am looking for $750 shipped, PayPal'ed and insured. Sold to El Gringo!

Chrome y-grip no flaking, will come with panels shown and a silver trigger.
    $175 shipped, paypaled and insured

Warp set up: chrome warp left ule body, with functioning warp feed, includes hose and intellifeed switch.
    $150 shipped and paypaled.

Red and chrome mag lowers, nice annoed re rt length rail, with venomous designs for grip, intelli feed with red dye stickies, will also come with the red trigger seen on the y-grip installed.
    $200 paypaled shipped and insured

Also have my orange pre 2k cocker for sale its a p&p cocker with psycho hinge frame and mix of p&p and palmers pneumatics.
    $200 shipped and paypaled and insured.

If you are interested in multiple items deals can be made.

Pics Here:
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/PF6VTiA5HKyHHeqm2
    Last edited by dkv231; 11-12-2017 at 07:44 PM. Reason: sold

Any interest in parting? PMing offer.
    >>WTB<< Sydarm w/ constant air__WarpedMephisto half-c/f body__Ac!d c/f trigger__TASO humpback frame__an Oh-Mag