Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910
Results 271 to 282 of 282

Thread: Z2 Grip Frame

  1. #271
    Join Date
    Jan 2001
    Location
    Cottonwood, Az.
    Posts
    7,257
    If any of you guys are new to the T-Rex, and are having performance or setup issues, PLEASE do not hesitate to contact me. There is a basic tune up procedure and on/off pin requirements to get the T-Rex to scream, real basic stuff, but if you're unaware you may not be getting everything out of the pneumatics.

    Please hit me up, I'm glad to help.

  2. #272
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    622
    Quote Originally Posted by luke View Post
    If any of you guys are new to the T-Rex, and are having performance or setup issues, PLEASE do not hesitate to contact me. There is a basic tune up procedure and on/off pin requirements to get the T-Rex to scream, real basic stuff, but if you're unaware you may not be getting everything out of the pneumatics.

    Please hit me up, I'm glad to help.
    Do you have an video of how it should shoot? I have one now, and will buy another one.

  3. #273
    Join Date
    Jan 2001
    Location
    Cottonwood, Az.
    Posts
    7,257
    No video (sorry) are you having trouble? If so LMK what it's doing and your valve and on/off setup and pin length.

    I've tested this setup at 36 cps and it's more than capable (but it eats the sear ) so it will handle any finger speed you can muster.

    If it's slow and sluggish it can be corrected..

  4. #274
    Join Date
    Jan 2001
    Location
    Cottonwood, Az.
    Posts
    7,257
    Quote Originally Posted by djinnform View Post
    Do you have an video of how it should shoot? I have one now, and will buy another one.
    If your fingers can out run the T-Rex you probably have valve issues of some sort.

  5. #275
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    6
    How do I go about making mine a sleeper with the air going threw the ASA and up into the LPR??

    Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

  6. #276
    Join Date
    Jan 2001
    Location
    Cottonwood, Az.
    Posts
    7,257

  7. #277
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    time to make a slurpee!
    Posts
    1,801
    I see that luke is only modifying the new style CP direct mount ASA.
    I happen to do both so if you have an old style CP asa. PM me for assistance if need be.
    ......You know you want one!!

  8. #278
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    166
    Iíve got old style CP asaís (sleeper modded) Iíd like to get rid of if anyone would like one for cheap. Pm me.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  9. #279
    Join Date
    Jan 2001
    Location
    Cottonwood, Az.
    Posts
    7,257
    Quote Originally Posted by awo702 View Post
    Iíve got old style CP asaís (sleeper modded) Iíd like to get rid of if anyone would like one for cheap. Pm me.
    Your in box is full

  10. #280
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    760
    Quote Originally Posted by awo702 View Post
    I’ve got old style CP asa’s (sleeper modded) I’d like to get rid of if anyone would like one for cheap. Pm me.
    Me too, but your box is full.

  11. #281
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    166
    Finally got my Z2 Mag in a form to my liking and itís really, really comfortable to shoulder.
    Hopefully Iíll be anoíing it before too long.



    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  12. #282
    Join Date
    Jan 2001
    Location
    Cottonwood, Az.
    Posts
    7,257
    Sweet! Can't wait to see it after ano.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •