Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Z2 Grip Frame

If the Z2 doesn't come through, give us an option of switching to the MP90 before just going to refunds.

What happened to that Z-Grip frenzy after AGD's FB post a couple months ago!? Flakey children that can't put money where their mouth is or walk the walk apparently.

I'm sad to hear the update but will keep hope for now. And so you know, I could stomach $250 for a new lightweight Z that's ready for pneumatics. $300 is when I'd be straddling the line.

Hey, keep it open until the end of April...maybe some tax returns will bring more orders.

While I really prefer not to do preorders on things, this time I am willing to put some money down but it will have to wait till the end of the month. Be mindful too that some of use have families that we had to buy beauty and the beast tea sets and pioneer woman kitchen crap for for the holidays so we might be recovering from that, however, come Jan 31 I will preorder.

Luke, have you considered advertising on the AGD Facebook Page? It could be a marketing / visibility issue. I learned recently just how much that has taken over in terms B/S/T. These message boards are for us old timers.

Quote Originally Posted by mwerne04 View Post
    Luke, have you considered advertising on the AGD Facebook Page? It could be a marketing / visibility issue. I learned recently just how much that has taken over in terms B/S/T. These message boards are for us old timers.
    I put it on PBN, why don't some of you guys that do fakebook post a link over there for him ?

Personally I don't care for y or z grips but anything that helps the Automag community helps us all.

Quote Originally Posted by mwerne04 View Post
    I've been avoiding setting up a FB page, mostly because of negative policies and practices..

Quote Originally Posted by going_home View Post
    I put it on PBN, why don't some of you guys that do fakebook post a link over there for him ?
    There's been at least two, one on the AGD page and in at least one of the AGD BST pages.

Quote Originally Posted by Gabehcoud View Post
    While I really prefer not to do preorders on things, this time I am willing to put some money down but it will have to wait till the end of the month. Be mindful too that some of use have families that we had to buy beauty and the beast tea sets and pioneer woman kitchen crap for for the holidays so we might be recovering from that, however, come Jan 31 I will preorder.
    That shouldn't be a problem, I doubt a decision will be made by then.

Interested ! Have to build a rt pro, Humm

Quote Originally Posted by luke View Post
    I've been avoiding setting up a FB page, mostly because of negative policies and practices..
    This, in my opinion, is a mistake. You'd be getting dramatically more exposure over there. Especially sharing pics, vids, and technical drawings. You'd get likes and shares that would spread your work well beyond the Mag community. On the message boards you only reach a small (and shrinking) audience. Even the Mag community is bigger and more active over there.

As far as this pre-order goes, I'm super interested, but I don't have the other parts laying around I would want for a complete build. So it's a bigger investment than just the frame and pneumatics. What I would love to see is you and Sandman get together and offer complete markers. If we were on Facebook I could have just tagged Tim and prompted a conversation.

Agreed I haven’t been stuck on forums in years. Facebook is where I spend my time doing resresch. Any pages I should add for agd?

Quote Originally Posted by Patron God of Pirates View Post
    This, in my opinion, is a mistake. You'd be getting dramatically more exposure over there. Especially sharing pics, vids, and technical drawings. You'd get likes and shares that would spread your work well beyond the Mag community. On the message boards you only reach a small (and shrinking) audience. Even the Mag community is bigger and more active over there.

As far as this pre-order goes, I'm super interested, but I don't have the other parts laying around I would want for a complete build. So it's a bigger investment than just the frame and pneumatics.
    "Facebook" is aware of this thread, the pre order is posted in several feeds. 8500 views in this thread and I would attribute most of the traffic from there based on the response in FB posts. I am on FB I just dont do business there.

What I would love to see is you and Sandman get together and offer complete markers. If we were on Facebook I could have just tagged Tim and prompted a conversation.
    I've been talking to Tim since he started the FB page for AGD, so that conversation has already been initiated, or put out there as it were. We have done some business but I dont think he's as interested as you expect.

#15 added, thank you RehKal.

Well now that i read through to the end i hope this actually happens. be nice to have a fresh pneu zgrip to add to my collection. My others are... well, not in the best shape.

Quote Originally Posted by RehKal View Post
    Well now that i read through to the end i hope this actually happens.
    Looks better today than it did yesterday.

That shouldn't be a problem, I doubt a decision will be made by then.
    I messed up the date but regardless I have the money now and will be adding number 16 after I finish this post

Quote Originally Posted by Gabehcoud View Post
    I messed up the date but regardless I have the money now and will be adding number 16 after I finish this post

Crapola... I didn't bother with sending in my z-grips before you stopped offering the milling for them because this was coming out. Too late to get z-grips milled up if the z2 doesn't come out?

If I can get the preorder up to 25 frames this project will be a go. I would like to move the project up in line directly behind the MP90's, so we could be looking at March to get this going.

The price of Z grips will go up after the production run, post production price will be a minimum of $250.

I'm also including a $35 discount for a T-Rex Kit and a P90 LPR. ($170) No deposit is necessary.

I'd love to start this project in March gentlemen, got lots to do and like to get this done.

OK so I've made the final decision on the Z2 project this morning, I'm looking at starting production (just guessing) around April 1st, but more likely before that date.
    The day I start production all preorder pricing will end and the cost of frames will go full retail with no discounts for pneumatic's.
    I will honor pre-order pricing for everyone on the list at that time, meaning you can add additional frames and pneumatics for the discount price when you make your final payment

OK so I've made the final decision on the Z2 project this morning, I'm looking at starting production (just guessing) around April 1st, but more likely before that date.
    The day I start production all preorder pricing will end and the cost of frames will go full retail with no discounts for pneumatic's.
    I will honor pre-order pricing for everyone on the list at that time, meaning you can add additional frames and pneumatics for the discount price when you make your final payment

Best news I've heard all day!

Good to hear! But...

April 1st - you ain't just fooling with us, are you?

Quote Originally Posted by Walking Stick View Post
    Good to hear! But...

April 1st - you ain't just fooling with us, are you?
    Nah, I dont play games.

Woohoo! I'll definately be adding pneumatics to this.

So your saying regardless of amount of preorders, your still doing the z2? Also I am still in the air as to whether or not I want to add pneus to it or just mechanical but if it comes down to delivery date and I decide to add pnues I can still get it discounted being I preordered?

Yes the Z2 will be going to production.
    Once you're on the preorder list the discount will be good for you up until you settle the final bill.
    Discount ends for anyone NOT one the list the day production starts.

Awesome. I was worried this wasn't going to come to fruition

Payment sent

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk