Please feel free to hit me up with any questions. These items are up on eBay as well, so they may become unavailable if someone wins an auction/buy-it-now.

All 3 markers are in full working condition. All items are adult owned.

I'm selling these because I just bought 2 Ego11's from Mazens55 on PBN. (excellent seller by the way).

All prices include shipping and are also OBO. I'm open to trades but I'm not ACTIVELY looking for anything. I'd prefer cash.

Link to all the pics:
Link to all of the Pics of the Equipment

1. DM8 ($200.00)- Black, Virtue Board, Black CP Barrel (or the Planet Eclipse Barrel, your choice). There are a few cosmetic dings on this marker that I've tried to give close ups of. There are no large scratches. Marker works very well and has been my main marker for the past few years. Shoots VERY nicely. Also comes with a replacement solenoid and 5x O-Ring rebuild kit.

2. Etek2 Ego ($225.00) - Black Comes with Black CP Barrel (or the Planet Eclipse Barrel, your choice). I've taken close ups of any dings on the marker and included them in the pictures. This was my backup to my DM8 for the past couple of years.

3. Angel LCD ($175.00) - Garnet Red - Virtue Board Comes with black Angel threaded barrel. I love this marker but I don't like how the buttons on the back of the grip don't EXACTLY line up with the board's buttons. With a little time & effort the board can be shimmed to where the buttons line up exactly correct. I just don't feel like messing with it and I didn't want to break the grip due to my lack of patience