Thread: 68/45 and 88/45 Pure Energy Tanks for Sale - With tank covers.

68/45 and 88/45 Pure Energy Tanks for Sale - With tank covers.

Sold
    Last edited by Azemoth; 02-26-2018 at 04:36 PM.
    Check out My Feedback!!! 3 boards worth.
    Paintballresource.org

AO

Pbnation

Looks like that second one can’t be recerted as it is more than 15 years old. The first has a little over a year left, unless I am misremembering the lifespan of carbon wrapped tanks.

Quote Originally Posted by RehKal View Post
    Looks like that second one can’t be recerted as it is more than 15 years old. The first has a little over a year left, unless I am misremembering the lifespan of carbon wrapped tanks.

You'd be right. 15 year life on carbon fiber tanks. The first one is past it's 15 years (manufactured in 02) and the second one has until Nov 19.

Think I’ll take that 68 off your hands. It should still be good for 5 years after a rehydro... all but one of my other tanks are dead now. The only one I have left is an 06 pure energy 88... while that’s great for remote... it’s hard to use on gun. There isn’t anything that should cause it to fail hydro is there?

Quote Originally Posted by RehKal View Post
    Think I’ll take that 68 off your hands. It should still be good for 5 years after a rehydro... all but one of my other tanks are dead now. The only one I have left is an 06 pure energy 88... while that’s great for remote... it’s hard to use on gun. There isn’t anything that should cause it to fail hydro is there?

That's not how it works. It's 15 years from the born on date and that's it. Places normally won't fill a tank that is past the 15 year life.