Thread: FS: BNIB FN303 with 4 additional BNIB Mags

FS: BNIB FN303 with 4 additional BNIB Mags

Price drop to $750.

Well, something has come up and I'm having to put this up on the chopping block.

This is a brand new in box (with original FN shipping docs) FN-303. Everything, down to the bottle of lube, is 100% unused. Included (in addition to the 2 in the box) are 4 additional BNIB 15 round drum mags. (I can provide separate pics of the mags - just don't have one hosted online) Additionally included is a paintball conversion kit which allows for reducing the velocity down to paintball limits with zero modification to the valve.

This unit comes with the very hard to find original air system. Most of the used 303s you find online do NOT come with the air system which is NOT the same output pressure as a paintball HPA system - the 303 air system puts out 3000PSI.

Unless you can order a 303 directly from FN (nearly impossible), you will not find a specimen in this condition - period. This is a true collectors grade example and will NOT disappoint.

I paid $680 for the unit (which was an outstanding deal for one brand new), and $50 each for the mags. Looking for $800 for the set and will not part. Purchaser does pay shipping of their choice.

I will consider some partial trades - to include any Emag related parts, good condition X-valves, and Tac1 rails and bodies (especially warp bodies), possibly a intelliframe, or ULE body - but I'm essentially looking for a majority in cash. I'm picky about stuff and partial trades will need to be in really good condition.

-Calvin

Last edited by cledford; 06-08-2018 at 11:45 AM.
    From a poster at PB Nation:

""Jim, back to your cave. Bob Long is on the batphone..."

MY FEEDBACK

That's as nice as they come. Very nice. Free bump

Bump

Bump - price drop.

Bump, price drop