Thread: Automag with Z Frame ULE Body X Valve woth Level 10 and more

Automag with Z Frame ULE Body X Valve woth Level 10 and more

Amazing marker, I have always been an autococker guy but i fell in love with this thing. It got me into mags and I just bought another that's really something so I need to let this go. Forgive me if I get something wrong here I am still new at mags.

First off this marker shoots great with no issues at all. It's completely dialed in. Has the ULE Body, Z Frame, X Valve with level 10 bolt kit, Kapp Grip extender with CP Gas thru grip and a Smart Parts barrel. Sorry no ASA is included, needed it for another marker.

Marker has some signs of use but overall looks very good. Z Frame is actually amazingly comfortable.

Price $600 shipped, I would prefer not to part this out as it's way to nice as is

if you part this ill take the body and valve.

I am new to mags and not completely sure on part values. If you want to PM me (or post if if want) an offer or value on those parts it will help me decide if/when I part it but I really would like to keep it together if possible

Quote Originally Posted by junglepeanut View Post
    I am new to mags and not completely sure on part values. If you want to PM me (or post if if want) an offer or value on those parts it will help me decide if/when I part it but I really would like to keep it together if possible
    X-valve 180-200
    ULE Body 100ish
    Z-grip 200-225
    Rail 25-30

^That's a good ballpark valuation.

Just be sure to distinguish your Z-Grip as winged for AM/MM frames only. If it was a wingless for an RT, or the wings milled off, it could go on any rail. Some buyers may not be aware.
    >>WTB<< Sydarm w/ constant air__WarpedMephisto half-c/f body__Ac!d c/f trigger__TASO humpback frame__an Oh-Mag

If you dont mind a few silly questions... How do you distinguish "winged" from un winged?

What is AM/MM stand for?

And what's the grip extender worth?

this one is winged. look at where the frame mates to the rail and it has the part that bumps up. That is what is referred to as the wing.

AM/MM = Automag/Minimag
    Typically references the original, classic markers and parts from Tom Kaye's AGD.

If you look at the top of the Z-Grip and see raised triangular, longitudal rails/ears on the back half...it's winged and meant to mate to the chamfered edges on the bottom of AM, MM, Benchmark, TASO, Carter,
    Smart Parts splashed, Eclipse splashed, et cetera rails.

The RT, RT Pro, E-Mag, Tac-One, most aftermarket rails...they all have a wide flat bottom. A Z-Grip with a flat top will mate with these rails. It's geberally more desirable as there're more rail options and you can easily add a foregrip with the extended rail length.

A winged frame will only work on a chamfered rail - unless the wings are milled off. However, wingless frames can work on any rail (though there may be a gap/edge between a portion of the rail/frame).

That makes sense thank you for the info, I really appreciate it

My new mag is here, will start parting soon if nobody wants the complete setup

Quote Originally Posted by junglepeanut View Post
    My new mag is here, will start parting soon if nobody wants the complete setup
    still interested in the valve and body.

Body and valve are sold, still have everything else