Thread: E-mag with X-Valve

E-mag with X-Valve

I purchased this at a garage sale the other day and know the battery is out (no charger either) but it works in mech mode. There are a few other e-mags on this thread already but my understanding is the previous owner customized this quite a bit (his words). I have no clue what the three parts are to the left of the gun (one black two blue) and if they are for this gun or one of the others. What is it worth?
    Attached Images Attached Images   

The things on the left: black and silver one looks like a Spyder bolt, and the blue pieces look like internals for a Shocker/DYE/something electro. Worthless to a Mag.

The only "upgrades" that E-Mag may have is a Level 10 anti-chop bolt or an X-Mod board. Valve is about $200 with L10, E-Mag lowers with rail $200 (that's with a standard trigger and battery pack cover, an unknown board, no battery or charger and just overall unknown condition), nickel ULE body $75, the other crap $25. It may take a while to snag $500 but should move at $400.
    >>WTB<< Sydarm w/ constant air__WarpedMephisto half-c/f body__Ac!d c/f trigger__TASO humpback frame__an Oh-Mag

That is a ULE Emag and the lowers are worth WAY more than 200...
    Email me for low prices on ALL AGD Products and more. tunaman5@verizon.net
    Tunamart

shoot ill give you 400$ shipped.

Thanks for the quick feedback. The other gun was a Spyder Shutter so Walking Stick was right on. Attached is a picture of the board, any idea what it is and if it affects the numbers above? Name:  IMG_20180514_083015.jpg
Views: 236
Size:  67.9 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Arbor04 View Post
    Thanks for the quick feedback. The other gun was a Spyder Shutter so Walking Stick was right on. Attached is a picture of the board, any idea what it is and if it affects the numbers above? Name:  IMG_20180514_083015.jpg
Views: 236
Size:  67.9 KB
    Standard emag board. No idea what software until you fire it up. Do NOT fire it up until you have a known good working battery.
    Email me for low prices on ALL AGD Products and more. tunaman5@verizon.net
    Tunamart