Thread: MM 2k9 Emag. Xmod for sale. $750 obo. Never used. New valve.

MM 2k9 Emag. Xmod for sale. $750 obo. Never used. New valve.

It is with sadness that I report that I am going to have to sell this thing. It has not been used since I built it. I had Caustic Customs anno. parts for it and and had Tuna put it all together. Lvl 7 bolt. (lvl 10 would not work with the mm2k9 body. Has insert from mag if I'm not terribly mistaken. The only thing it needs is a top magnet in the trigger as caustic broke the magnet getting it out. (my fault for not removing it in advance).
    Tuna tuned it and put the new valve in it and put all the new internals in the mag lower as well as the battery and charger. He helped me fulfill my dream of having a
    screaming Emag. However, I have not had a chance to use it since he built it and I really have nowhere to play here and nobody to play with, so here I am.
    $750 is what I would like to get as I have well over 1100 into the mag, but I would entertain offers. Thank you.

Name:  IMG_0960.jpg
Views: 890
Size:  62.4 KBName:  fullsizeoutput_a3.jpg
Views: 848
Size:  21.8 KBName:  fullsizeoutput_a6.jpg
Views: 832
Size:  25.0 KBName:  IMG_0831.jpg
Views: 860
Size:  51.0 KB

Thats a great price for the marker....Just out of curiosity, why don't the MMK9's bodies work with LVL 10?

Level 10s work with MM2k9's just fine. There was a small batch of early MM2k9's that had velocity issues with X valves, which were easily resolved with a spacer added inside the body. Due to the tighter tolerances inside Micromag breeches, L10 bolts CAN cause friction / chuffing, however, that issue is also easily resolved by sanding down the L10 bolt "tip lip" so it doesn't "bulge" and is just as smooth as any other bolt.

Tuna just said it would run better this way. So I listened. But yeah, it had something to do with the tight tolerances of the spacer if I remember correctly.

thanks for the info. If i wasn't overbudget on an autococker project, I'd be all over this thing. Best of luck.

Hey is the mag still available? Very interested.

Hey I pmed you. Very interested in the mag. Is it still available? I'd like to make a deal with u and buy it

Still available!

pmed

Mine !!! First mag to family of Angels