Thread: Venomous Designs: Toxic Automag ($675)

Venomous Designs: Toxic Automag ($675)

AO: Uh oh... Could this be it? Am I going to sell off my entire collection?!? j/k. I'm opening up the vault to get some extra $$$. Over the summer Simon put up a gun that I had to have.... Any guesses?? I would like to clear out a few guns so I can afford another unicorn. I purchased this Venomous Designs Toxic Automag from Pillage a few years ago. I just sent the gun to Fox Paintball (@Sandman) to get it tuned up before the sale.

Name:  IMG_0773.jpg
Views: 613
Size:  361.0 KB

Name:  IMG_0768.jpg
Views: 546
Size:  354.6 KB

Parts:
    • 14in Smart Parts Progressive Barrel
    • CCM Feedtube
    • Venomous Designs "Toxic" Body
    • Venomous Designs "Toxic" Rail
    • X-valve: VV7549
    • Luke's Customs Foregrip
    • AGD Intelliframe
    • Inception Designs Grips
    • Magnus Talon Trigger
    • ANS Dropforward
    • CP On/Off (old style)

Condition: The gun has been used and has scratches and dings throughout. This gun has been pieced together and played with. It is not a perfect gun, but it would be a great canvass for a new build. The intelliframe had some dremel work done. I just want to make sure the new owner understands the cosmetic issue. It is nothing really crazy, but I want to be as transparent as possible.

• Frame: 5/10: The intelliframe looked like it was milled a few times internally. You can see some of the surface scratches on it.
    • Rail: 7/10 - passenger side front has the most significant ding.
    • Anodizing issues: I had Sandman go through the gun last month. While he was cleaning the gun, the anodizing on the body started to come off. I believe the anodizing on the body was not sealed correctly. In the pictures you can see the difference in discoloration.
    • Macro/Air fittings: Macro line will be needed. It was included when I shipped it to AGD, but it was remove. You may want a new fitting just in case.

Name:  IMG_0766.jpg
Views: 553
Size:  422.6 KB

Name:  IMG_0769.jpg
Views: 533
Size:  241.7 KB

Name:  IMG_0770.jpg
Views: 514
Size:  154.1 KB

Name:  IMG_0771.jpg
Views: 495
Size:  170.0 KB

Price: $675

Shipping: Shipping/insurance to the US is included. International may be a bit extra. I have made many international deals, we can make it work if needed!!
    Last edited by Bunny; 07-07-2018 at 07:17 AM.

Pending

Sold

Killer price. Hopefully it was bought by someone with love and not resale in mind.

Quote Originally Posted by mobsterboy View Post
    Killer price. Hopefully it was bought by someone with love and not resale in mind.
    It went to a good home. Always glad to keep my stuff in the AO community.

id like to see the rest of the vault lol